Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Jackie and Mark

It has been years since she met Mark. Jackie and Mark were getting married after he got back from active duty, but he was killed. Jackie was pregnant and the baby died at birth. Jackie was heartbroken about the baby. Jackie was living in England now and she got married a year after her baby died. The man Jackie married was Jason Walker. Jackie and Jason have two daughters Jennifer and Mary Beth. Jackie's mother was living with them. Emma was doing a lot better. Emma was happy that Jackie was married.

Mark

Mark was told by his uncle that Jackie died. Mark was heartbroken. Mark married Isabelle Ross and they have two children. Mark still loves Jackie and he misses her. Maurice was living with them. Mark has not spoken to his uncle since Jackie's death. Mark blames his uncle for Jackie's death. Mark's uncle ran Jackie out of town. Mark also learns that he was King Benjamin's son Prince Edward. Mark, Isabelle, and Maurice move into the castle with Prince Matthew and his wife Lisa.

Emily

Emily was forced to marry Loki because Loki's sister Rose threatened to curse the kingdom if Emily did not agree to marry Loki. Emily had two kids with Loki. Their children's names were Daniel and Annette. Emily was proud of her children. Daniel and Annette were nothing like Loki. Emily was pregnant with her third child and she was hiding from Loki until she had the baby. Emily wants to protect her third child from Loki. Emily was worried that Loki would find her before she gave birth. Emily was about to have the baby. Emily was hiding in her friend Sally's house. Later, Emily gave birth to twins. Emily had a boy and a girl. Emily gave her daughter to a couple named Annie and Frank Mills. Emily saw a couple named Ron and Irene Walker. The Walkers lost their baby and Irene would not be able to have any more children. Emily asks Dr. Franks to switch her baby with the Walkers' baby. The Walkers name the baby Sebastián.