Chapter 17

Chapter 17: The Reunion

Mary was still thinking about the secret garden. Mary was hoping that she could home during the summer so she could find the secret garden. Mary enjoying going to school. Mary made friends with Daniel and his sister Annette. Mary was in love with Daniel. She could not stop thinking about Daniel. Mary knew that Loki was Daniel's father, but she did not care. Mary did miss Laura and she was hoping she would see Laura again.

Mary and Daniel were having lunch outside. "Daniel told Mary he wants to become a doctor. Daniel told Mary that he was going to join the army when he was grown. Mary did not know what she wanted to do when she becomes an adult. Mary did tell Daniel that she loves working on gardens and she wanted to grow a garden. Mary told Daniel that her uncle will not allow a garden to be grown. Mary told Daniel about the garden her cousin Amy had and how her uncle locked it up after her cousin Amy was kill in an accident.

Mary also told Daniel she wants to find the garden. Daniel told Mary he wanted to help her find the garden. Daniel has not told his dad about being friends with Mary because he knew his father was against it. Mary's uncle and Daniel's dad were enemies. Annette was not going to tell their dad. Daniel's mother knew about him being friends with Mary.

The next day Nicholas invited Laura and her friends to Henry McCallum's house. They were already in Henry's house. Henry told Laura that he was her father's business partner. Henry told Laura how he had a hard time finding the diamonds, but he finally did. Henry told Laura that he felt bad that her father dies believing Henry rob him, but Henry never tries to rob Rafael. He had a hard time finding the diamonds. Henry was also broke for a while. Henry told Laura that he wants to give Laura her share of the diamond mines. Laura was wealthy again.

Anne and Edward told Henry that they were King Victor and Queen Jane's children. They were hiding from their father's enemies. Henry told them that he was their uncle and he has been searching for them since he heard about their parents and sisters' death. Anne and Edward were happy to learn that they still have a family. Henry was going to adopt Laura, Becky, Alex, Edward, and Anne. Laura was happy to have a family. Becky and Alex were also happy because they never had a family.

Laura reads the letter that her father sent her. Dear Laura, I wanted tell you something for years, but I never had the courage to tell you. I love you and nothing will ever change that. Your mother and I could not have any children. King Victor's wife Queen Jane gave birth to twins. They have a son and a daughter. King Victor already had four daughters and he did not want anymore daughters. King Victor gave me his daughter to adopt. Laura you are King Victor and Queen Jane's daughter. I hope you are not angry with me and I hope you can forgive me for not telling you. Your Dad.

Laura was not angry with her father. Laura will always love her dad and she will miss him. Laura was not going to tell anyone about the letter. Laura did tell Becky. Laura was happy with her life. Laura could not believe that Anne and Edward were her sister and brother. Laura was sad that her real parents were killed. Laura wishes she got a chance to know them. Laura knew that Alex was in love with her, but she was in love with Nicholas.

A Surprise

Jane and her daughters were able to escape after her husband was killed by his enemies. Jane was heartbroken over her husband's death. Jane was going to make it her mission to find her three other children. Jane knew about Edward's twin sister and she knew Rafael Crawford adopted her daughter. Jane was also going to search for the love of her life.