Chapter 3: Encounter.

A/N: Listen to the song at the link. ;) And guys i've changed that 'apprentice' into 'business consort'!  Thanks. Muah!

Chapter 3: Encounter.

--

Ernest's POV

I haven't seen my lolo this morning so I decided to go on school after my breakfast. He's still mad at me I know. *sigh

As I entered the class I quickly sat on my seat when my nerdy classmate approach me.

"H-hi? Are you going to Vince's party tonight?" The Aussie whispered.

O.o

It's the very first time she spoke with me, and now it's because of Vince. Lol.

"How come you knew there's a party in Vince's house?" I ask in low voice.

She smiled. I get that smile. She look at me then.

"C-can I come with you?" She asked.

"You like Vince, do you?" I grins.

She blushed. And now it's so obvious of her.

"I-i... Yeah." She pouted. Though she has a big round glass and wavy hair, I really believe she's pretty indeed.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" I just ask.

"Why would I?" She questioned.

"You know what people say about me, what if something happened like---"

"Like you'll steal Vince from me?" She continued. I stare at her and nodded.

"Some kinda like--"

"I know you wouldn't." She smiled. And for the first time I felt happiness because someone stand for me.

"How sure you are?"

"We've been seatmates for almost 4 years. You never break their relationship because it's their choice to like you. They just want you to be responsible on it because you're irresistible." She chuckeld. "Am I right Ms. Ernest?"

I smiled. "You can come with me." We both giggle on the thought.

"By the way let's start anew, I'm Mandy Hudson."

"I'm Ernest Salvador." I reach her hand.

"Friends?"

"Friends."

Then we shared our friendly smile. It's good to have a mate here.

She likes Vince who happens to be the team captain of soccer club. As far as I know Vince doesn't have a girlfriend, maybe its the perfect time for them to know each other.

After the class we part ways, I just told Mandy i'll fetch her and get some makeover after my intern around 5pm. I just received an important message from lolo so I walk straight to his office.

"Young lady, this way please."

I entered his office and it feel so weird. Maybe because he's still mad at me.

"Sit down." He coldly said.

"I've been thinking this for more than a month. But because of what happened yesterday I finally made my decision."

Ugh. I'm getting nervous here. My hands are sweating already. >•<

"You'll going to have your business consort by tomorrow."

Ehh? O___o

"Business what??"

"Yes. He will teach you how to run this business, he'll be with you until you're ready to managed all of our assets."