Chapter 2: Mistakes.

Chapter 2: Mistakes

--

*tiiiiiiiiing tiiiiiiiing

I extended my hand to reach for that annoying clock and throw it away.

*blag

As I close my eyes for another trip on dreamland the door suddenly opens.

"Young lady wake up, Don Ernesto is waiting for you to have breakfast with him." Our Pommie maid said.

Oh d*mn.

She quickly shut the door as I stood up from my bed. I rather wake up than looking on the angry face of my grandfather.

I happily enjoyed my Vegemite sandwich all the way. It's been my breakfast for a year and now i'm used to it. When we finish our breakfast, lolo approached me.

"I'll be at London this afternoon so you'll take reports and give orders while i'm away okay?"

"Err. You're secretary can do that. I'm okay with checking on screens." I explained. I really don't want to read bulge of reports and give orders to others.

"Sooner or later you'll be managing the corporation, this is just one of our company, can't you handle this by yourself?"

"I told you, i'm not yet ready on this." I honestly said.

"And when will you be ready for this? When I'm dead?"

"Lolo!" I hissed. I hate hearing those words from him. I can't afford to lose a family this time. Not again. "Don't say that."

He sighed. "Come here." He said. I obeyed. "I'm not getting any younger, Ernest. You're my only successor, if you can't do this, who will? Just please help me with this. Can I count on my granddaughter?" He smiled hoping.

I just smiled wryly. I sighed. "Okay, I'll try."