Chapter 9: Project.

Chapter 9: Project.

--

"Hahaha! That's how they ended up?" I press my stomach cause it ache from my unstoppable laugh.

"Yeah, and you know what's weird? He's trully under Breena."

"I can't believe it! I really wanted to see Cole when in love." And I laugh so hard again.

We almost forgot that we are in the conference. Well the conference was done already and we're on the party. But I rather hear stories of my friends than mingle with others.

"Oh you better be."

And we both laugh until someone interrupt us.

"Excuse me.. Is that you Chance?"

A pommie girl approach him wearing a halter black dress with silver sandals.

"Farrah?" Tumayo si Chance nakipagbeso sa babae. "It's been a long time. How's you doin?"

"Great, i'm just here as proxy for my dad. And you?" With flirt tone talaga?

"Same reason. Oh by the way, I want you to meet Ernest." Tumingin ito sakin. "Ernest meet Farrah." Nagsmile lang ako dun sa girl ganun din naman sya. Note that its fake.

We really do know we don't like each other. Tss.

"So are you free tonight?" Aya nito kay Chance.

"I'm---"

"He's not free, sorry." I replied while glaring at him.

"Oh well i'm not asking you." She gave me a bitchy look.

"He's with me so you should ask me first. Aren't you taught how to show manners to people?" I return a bitchy smirk.

"Ah girls that's enough. Farrah, i'm really sorry i'm busy tonight maybe some other time." He said with pleasing look.