4.

After dinner, you were doing the dishes. Now your mood was really worse. You were vexed.

Y/n's pov

It is sunday. Still he has no time.
It's been a whole month after the marriage. Why should I always be the one to take the first step?
I always care for him. I always tries to keep him happy. I always contribute my best to this relationship so that it won't fall apart.
But doesn't a relationship include two persons where both have to contribute equally for a healthy relationship. But he doesn't even seems to care about this.
It's like the whole relationship thing matters only for me. He wasn't giving any kind of importance at all. And I hated the fact that I started to build up some kind of attraction to someone who doesn't even care about me. Someone who keep on hurting me with his cold attitude.
To make my mood more bad the dishwashing liquid have gotten over
right then. Irritated, I threw the dishwashing liquid in to the sink
which made a loud thud with the dishes in the basin.

Seeing this, Kai's attention turned to me. He was aware that my mood was quite bad .

"What happened?" He asked in a monotone voice

"Nothing" I lied

"Okay" he said without even trying to know the real reason and continued his work on the laptop.

This sight made me even more agitated. He doesn't even cares.

"Right. You could spend the whole day in your works without even caring about your wife's feelings. Do you even care about this relationship?
I can't even understand why you agreed for a marriage if you don't hold any importance for your partner..." I shouted tears welling up in my eyes.

"I don't have time to waste on purposeless arguments" he responded

"What about me wasting my time in caring for you?" I shouted again

"I didn't asked anyone to do anything for me. I like to do my things myself" he stated

This sentence from him made me to burst into tears. Somehow I managed to hide them. I got so distressed.

" I HATE YOU!!" I yelled even though I didn't meant to say that.

For a second , he looked at me.
Then returned to his work as if he don't care. My heart ached. I dashed to the bedroom and started to sob into the pillow. I let out all my emotions at once.

He doesn't even care...
He don't love me....
He hates me...
He hates me...
He hates me...

Next day

"Y/n"

You turned around and saw Kai

"My friends are coming over so can you make something for them?"

"Y-Yeah sure" you replied surprised to hear that he has friends.

At afternoon

"Hey Kai long time no see" said a navy haired boy. Along with him was a brunette girl who was holding hands with him. The others were a raven haired boy and a cute blondie boy.
It's hard to believe that they are his friends because the others seemed to be quite close and cheerful unlike Kai.
Kai and I sat on the couch facing the others. I introduced myself.

"Hi I'm y/n I/n. Nice to meet you guys"

"Nice to meet you too I'm Tyson" said the navy haired boy grinning.

"I'm Ray. Nice to meet you y/n"

"I'm Hilary. Tyson's wife . Nice to meet you"

" I'm Max. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Y/n"