Ghost of my past

Upon walking into the interrogation room you were met with a familiar face. Your childhood friend, Rick Nicholson. You were best friends.

"Ricky? What on earth are you doing here? Who sent you"

"Well Alexandria. I was sent here by some woman who I slept with last night. Don't ask her name, I don't know it" he was tapping the table like he was anxious

"So... you slept with her last night and then this morning she told you to bring this letter to me? That's the story you're going with Rick?"

"It's not a story, Dr.Reid. It's the truth"

"Rick you are known to be a pathological liar. Something tells me this story you have conjured up is untrue"

"Well then you're the crazy one here Alex"

"Well you claim to have seen her face so would you mind sitting down with a composite sketch artist?"

"I am not doing anything to help a federal investigation Alex"

"Then you will be charged with obstruction of a federal investigation. And it's Dr. Reid to you"

"Okay doctor Reid I will sit down with a sketch artist. But not for you. I couldn't care less about your safety. I know this whole thing is about you."

"Thank you, Mr.Nicholson. I will have someone bring in the sketch artist soon" you say turning to leave

"Okay, so we know that this unsub is a woman. She must own a car to get to all of the disposal sites. I think we are ready to give the profile" you say to the team.

After giving the profile to the police station JJ goes to the media to spread the profile widely. We had a few calls on the hotline but nothing of much help.

Rick came back from talking with the sketch artist. It looked a lot like someone you all knew very well.

"Uhh... Alex do you think this looks like Emily?" JJ said passing the composite sketch to you.

"Good god. Okay someone call Garcia, tell her that I need all of Emily's aliases and any properties under those names"

"You're looking for Emily? Garcia said a few minutes into the call.

"I know this is hard PG but I need you to keep a clear head. Pretend she's just a normal unsub" just then detective Greenaway walked into the room looking for me.

"Is thag Elle? Elle Greenaway? Are you still working in investigations!" Garcia said over the phone "Garcia... the properties?" You say continuing to laugh with Elle "oh right sorry Ma'am. I will send them right over to you" she said hanging up.

"I missed her you know. It was never the same without her being a little bundle of joy" Elle smiled "well detective Greenaway. I don't know what happened between you and Aaron but you will always be welcome with us at Quantico. I don't blame you for what happened that night. I probably would have done the same" you say putting your hand on her arm "I might just take you up on that Dr.Reid"

You got a call on the hotline from Emily ... you always said one day she would turn out to be the unsub you were investigating.

"Doctor Reid. What a surprise, I haven't missed you" she said over the phone.

"I was just thinking Emily, we always used to joke about you becoming an unsub. I guess I was right. Just why me?"

"Alex I thought we had something... together ... you and I were supposed to be together. Until he came back. I was Elle's replacement you know. Don't you see the way they flirt together Lex? You need me. You don't want him, not anymore"

"They don't flirt Emily and yes, I do want him, I am raising his son for gods sake Emily."

"You must be extremely blind Alexandria. He doesn't want you anymore. You mean nothing to him"

"Emily just cut to the chase ... what the hell do you want"

"You. Come to me and I will stop killing. It's a victim for every hour you don't turn up"

"Oh so you're going all Ian Doyle on me ... news flash, we got him easily"

"Yeah thanks to me"

"No Emily, thanks to me. I am the reason you are alive today. So why do you want to kill me"

"Who said anything about killing you Alex? I want to use you. I want to fuck you until you can't stand, just like the night in that hotel room. I want you... not to kill you but to use your body like it hasn't been used in a looooong time. I do hope you're not rusty lexie"

"I don't want to talk about that night Emily. I could have lost my job that night. If my body hasn't been used in a long time why did you call me a slut? That's not what sluts do is it?"

"You didn't seem to dislike being called a slut that night did you, Doctor"

"No ... no I did not" - you knew Garcia was triangulating the call.

"No you didn't Alexandria, you like it. I bet you're all turned on right now"

"That is enough, you can murder me but you will not humiliate me in front of my colleagues. That is simply unfair."

"You don't really care ... you couldn't really care"

"Oh no I care Emily." You say before hanging up the phone.

You were extremely embarrassed. Emily just shared all of your kinks with the office and the police department, not to mention your boyfriend... was he your boyfriend, did he flirt with Elle?

"Al, are you okay?" It was Aaron bringing you away from your thoughts "I'm embarrassed Aar, do you like Elle? I never thought about it until now" you felt like an idiot for asking, you lowered your eyes to your hands.

"Alexandria Dana Reid. I love you more than words can say. I know I have to regain your trust but I love you. I could never love anyone else that much" he said pulling your head up to hook him in the eyes "I love you so much"

"Well shit ... now I feel bad. I love you too Aar, I love you more than words can say and I have never loved anyone this much. I am so happy!" You said before giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Now, your boss isn't going to be happy if you don't get back to work Agent Hotchner"

You walked into the conference room being met with some sympathetic looks. Others were undressing you with their eyes, you felt vulnerable, you felt naked and most of all you felt self conscious.

"Okay so did you triangulate the call?" JJ said to the phone sat on the desk

"Yes I tracked her to a warehouse down the street, sending the address now also Alex I am so sorry"

"It's okay PG let's go get this bitch"