She is here

As the blonde girl with her arms full of books opens the door to a room in the mansion, all she sees is black. she flips on the light switch to find a young red headed man with his head on one side of the couch, left hand on his chest, right hand hanging off the couch, right leg in a triangle position with his pant leg pulled up just below his knee, and his other leg pushing up against the other side of the couch. feet facing her. she slowly walks torwards him, not knowing there is a book infront of her on the ground. she trips, drobs all of her materials, lands on the ground with her stuff cluttered everywhere, making more of a mess and sclices her hand on a nail that's sticking out of the ground. she stands up to find blood dripping from her wounded hand. the smell of blood awoken the man from sleep, as he sat up with his beautiful green eyes and a smirk on his face. the man turns around to put his feet on the floor to be able to stand up. he turns his head to look at the girl clutching her hand in agony, his smirk widens into a smile.

"Well hello, what is a young woman doing here in one of the worst rooms in the mansion?" The man says while getting up from his seated position.

"ummm..... my dad sent me here to do some homework because it is to busy where i live, sorry to be a bother." Yui states still clutching her hand. "can you please tell me your name?"

"Sure, my name is Ayato Sakamaki, the older brother of six, and you are?"

"im Yui, Yui Komori."

"Nice na..." Ayato started until he noticed yui's bleeding hand.

Ayato started walking torwards yui and grabbed her bad wrist. Ayato puts his hand on hers to put pressure on it so it stops bleeding.

"Ow Ayato, that hurts!!" Yui yelled

He glared at her to see a face of pain that made him put a smirk on his face. He removed his hand to find blood on his. he put his hand up to his mouth and slowly licked the blood off. He widened his eyes to find the tatse of her blood to unbelievably delicious. He licked the rest of the blood off his hand and grabbed yui's shoulder and pushed her against the door that made it close.

"You woke me up, now it is time for your punishment." Ayato states

"Punishment?! Wha.. what are you doing?" Yui asked in confusion

"What am i doing? I'm about to take you, thats what im going to do." Ayato said while smiling that showed his fangs.

"Who are you? What Are you? And what does that even mean?

"You are about to find the answer to your questions right now." He said as grabbing her chin and moving it so her neck is shown better.

He moves her hair away from her neck so he won't get any hair in his mouth. He slowly licks her neck from the bottom up to where her neck stops. Yui feels a warm, and wet sensation on her, it doesn't feel to pleasant.

"Now let me sink my fangs into your smooth skin, and take your blood." Ayato whispers into Yui's ear.

Now Yui knows exactly who he is, Ayato is a vampire! Ayato pierces his fangs into her neck, her blood tastes delicious. She feels a sharp pain in her neck and lets out a sound of pain. He unleashes the tight bite and licks his lips.

"This taste, this is the best blood i have ever had!!!" Ayato Happily said while biting her again, but much harder this time.

"Ow, it hurts, please...s..... stop!" Yui Yells in pain

"Making it like your in pain isn't going to help you you know, it's just going to want me to suck your blood even more." Ayato Explains while still drinking her blood.

Yui can hear the sucking of the blood going in his mouth down his throat. It is not a pleasant sound. Ayato lets go for the last time and moves away from her neck, grabbing her wrist to the door. He moves closer to Yui's face to see her in pain, closing her eyes tightly. She doesn't feel anything on her neck anymore besides the blood dripping from her neck. She opens her eyes to see a man staring at her with his eyes, beautiful, but scary.

"Why did you....." She started until she felt Ayato's lips press against hers.

Ayato pushing his tongue into her mouth and passionately kisses her. She has no other choice then to do so as well, but she is scared she will cut her toungue on his fangs which the tips are covered in blood. The blood from his fangs drips onto her tongue and she can't do anything about it. She tries to do something but she doesn't know what to do, she finds this wrong so she just lets it happen. she is trapped and held up against the door, she can't go anywhere... After a minute of Ayato kissing yui, he finally stops to take a breath. He could of kissed longer but, humans need to breathe. He doesn't want Yui to suffercate.

"Why did i bite you, and why i kissed you? well, i bit you because your blood is so unbelievably sweet, and well, you should know what i am by now. And i kissed you because, i like you, pancake."

She can't talk, she is still adjusting to what is happening that she can barely breath right now. no one said a word until ayato let go of her.

"Yours truly will keep you here, you can't escape from us or my brothers, you have to stay here with us, for eternity. or until your blood is extremely low, and you die. But we will try to not let that happen." Ayato explains as his brothers appeared behind him scattered over the room.  "Now, who is next, Subaru?"

"Nah, im not fond of humans." Subaru answered

"Laito?"

"Don't you think she got enough punishment for one day? i'll suck your blood tomorrow, ok little bitch." Laito answered

"ok? Reiji?

"I have other things to do then to mess around with a silly human like her, i think i'll pass for now. but i will think about though."  Reiji responded

"Kanato?"

"Teddy should we suck her blood today, or no?" Kanato asks his teddy bear and listens to what the bear says back. "No, teddy says that to much punishment is bad for a young girl like her, maybe another day."

"Shu?........ SHU!? oh he is sleeping on the couch like always, he will get to you one day. see, we are all vampires, I have no idea what your dad was thinking of bringing you here to do 'homework'. Your dad is real stupid isn't he, now run along to a room where laito will be standing infront of, you will sleep there tonight, ok, pancake?"

"And here is your stuff little bitch, ill meet you at your room." Laito tells Yui as he hands her her stuff that was on the floor.

Yui shook her head in a motion that meant yes, and right when she got her stuff she ran right out of there. she never wanted to be here in the first place, it was a big mistake. She saw Laito standing infront of a room where she would stay, apparently. She got there and Laito grabs her by the wrist and pushes her against the wall.

"I just can't wait, it seems like Ayato enjoyed your blood, now let ME suck your blood NOW little bitch."

To be continued........