Hunter

"Hello...." The doctor, who is 5'2 and also fit with blue eyes, and combed over hair started.

"I'm Ayato Sakamaki, and he is Reiji sakamaki. Is Yui okay?" Ayato said standing up along with Reiji.

"Yes...yes. Hello Ayato and Reiji, Yui just needs to stay in the hospital until she is better. Do you have insurance?"

"Insurance? like hell we do" Ayato states

"Well, i do." Reiji says

"When did you ever get insurance?" Ayato says look at Reiji

"Sometime." Reiji says pulling out an insurance card

"Thanks captain obvious."

"You welcome." Reiji says handing the man the card

"I will be right back." The docter said. "Oh ya, you can just call me Dr.Chi"

"Hmmmmm, Dr.Chi.....Chi...." Reiji thinks as Ayato and him sits back down

"Whats up?" Ayato asks

"That name. it's familiar. Oh wait, it couldn't be, is his name Akihiko Chi? That bastard is a vampire hunter!!!"

"The hell!!!! This isn't good."

Dr.chi walks in the room and says "May we have a talk outside?"

"I don't think we trust you very much but fine." Ayato says

Ayato and Reiji gets up and starts following the doctor. The doctor opens the door for them to go outside. Ayato and Reiji walks out there and the doctor places down his clip board and starts walking torwards Ayato,closer to the street. He lifts his leg and side kicks him in a spinning motion on the side of his face making Ayato collapse to the ground.

"You Shouldn't be here you good for nothing, blood sucking vampires!" Chi says stepping on Ayato's stomach and Ayato cried out.

"Don't say that too loud You good for nothing vampire hunter!" Ayato Shouts

"Shut up!" Chi says pushing harder on Ayato's stomach.

Ayato's face was a look of agony. his teeth together because of the pain in his stomach. one eye tightly closed and the other eye looking at the "Doctor." and his nose bleeding from the kick.

"Why did you become a doctor?" Reiji asks

"Information you don't need to know you scum." Chi answered glaring at Reiji "If i wasn't on duty you would be dead by now."

"You bastard!!!!" Ayato yells still in pain

"Again. shut up!" Chi says lifting his leg up from Ayato's stomach and kicking him in the side making him turn to his other side away from the doctor and grabbing his stomach.

"Stop beating him up, what did he ever do to you?? And i got one question, Do you have any relation to Seiji Komori?"

"Why would i answer your worthless questions?" Chi asks walking torwards Reiji and grabs his collar and grabs his glasses and throws them on the grass. "Those eyes. They are familiar, but that isn't going to make me stop from beating the shit out of you."

"Let me ask this again, Do you have any relation with Seiji Komori?" Reiji asks

"What is it to you?"

"I heard that Yui's adopted father was a vampire, and that he died. Do you have relation to that?"

"Yes i do."

"SO YOU KILLED YUI'S ADOPTIVE FATHER!!" Ayato yells starting to stand up wraping one arm around his stomach and whiping the blood from his face with his other hand.