The Bite

A week and a half passes by, shizuo learned some more control of his vampire instincts, and it's just shizuo and Yui  in her room as izaya is asleep and the other vampires are at school. 

"So, how is it being a vampire anyway?" Yui asks laying down in her bed 

"Uh....lots of blood hunger, my senses are heightened but I'm used to that now, still not over the fact that I'm not human anymore. God, that means i'm even stronger than I was, what, now can I throw the empire state building or something!" Shizuo says walking around the room

Yui lets out a giggle making shizuo look at her and smile. "You're cute you know that Yui." 

"I am?" She looks up at him, blushing

Shizuo walks towards the edge of the bed and leans on it with his hands. "Y...yeah. I don't compliment most people, so that's how you know I mean it."

"Well, thanks Shizzy." Another smile goes across her face. "You're...uh."

"Scary? Hideous?" Shizuo buts in

"Hot..." Yui grabs the pillow next to her and bends her legs, placing the pillow on her knees and shoves her face into it.

"Oh, well, thank you, that means a lot. Oh don't be embarrassed sweetheart." Shizuo walks over to the other side of the bed and sits down

Yui looks up at him looking at her with a smile

"Well, I....I just never felt this way, towards anyone." Yui puts the pillow back next to her and relaxes more

"Felt what?" 

"L....love...." 

"Well, I understand because neither have I, and never have I been loved in the way that you love me. Why do you anyway?"

"I....I uh." She starts to get flustered until shizuo gets closer onto the bed and grabs onto her hand 

He lets out a chuckle "It's okay you don't have explain, love is something that doesn't have a definition, you just feel it and you don't know why." 

"Y....yeah i guess you're right." 

Shizuo leans in and gives Yui a passionate kiss, then moves away. 

"Aggh!" Shizuo grabs his head with both his hands and leans over the side of the bed, elbows on his legs 

"Oh my god Shizuo are you okay?" Yui goes towards Shizuo and puts an arm around his shoulders

"This feeling won't go away, I can hear your heart beating, I can hear the blood running through your body. I have built up so much control to not let it the feeling take over my body and not just pierce your skin with my teeth right now...." 

"Shizuo...."

"I.....I bit Izaya twice ever since after the first time, it's probably the reason he's sleeping right now...I don't want to hurt you."

"But....it's you....." Yui grabs Shizuo's vest to turn him around to face her 

"Y...yeah, and? What is it better if I were to bite you rather then the brothers? That's-" Shizuo stops as Yui starts pulling Shizuo to hover on top of her. "What-" He starts until he gets cut off with Yui pulls him in to kiss him. 

"I- I will give you the consent to bite me if you wish." Yui says with a blank expression

"But...Yui, baby, I can't." Shizuo starts shaking by the feeling through his body

Yui traces up and down Shizuo's chest. "It shouldn't be as bad if it's in a kinky way right? You've learned control, you know how to make feel a little better right?" 

"I...uh kinky? Uh are you saying we should...no I can't, We haven't been dating long enough for that..."

"Well, no we don't have to go to that extreme." Yui takes of Shizuo's vest and bow tie. "Shizuo, can I see you shirtless?"

"I uh, I guess you can..." He leans up and starts to unbutton his shirt and takes it off.

"And since it's only fair, I'll take off my shirt."

"No...no you don't...and you're doing it anyway. Oh well, at least you have a bra on so that's nice." He looks away blushing.

"You can look Shizuo"

Shizuo looks down at Yui looking innocently submissive beneath a much more dominant man. He traced a finger along Yui's neck and collarbones. He leans down and starts to kiss her collarbones and neck. 

"Are you....sure you want me to do this?" Shizuo asks as Yui grabs his hands to make him grab her hands and place them on top of her head

"Yes..."

He leans in closer and nibbles a little bit at her ear. With his one free hand he moves her hair so there's nothing covering her neck at all. He gives her neck a few kisses then he pierces her skin with his fangs. Yui lets out a sound of pain but Shizuo's hunger is too strong to stop. He let's go of Yui's hand and puts his hand on her waist. Shizuo lets go of Yui's neck and licks the blood dripping out, and kisses the mark. 

"Was that okay love?" He asks leaning over her face wiping blood from his face

"Yeah....do you want more?" She asks 

Shizuo bites his lip and nods, leaning up, he grabs her arm. Kissing up and down her wrist, then he takes bites it. He makes eye contact with Yui and she isn't cringing. The sight of seeing him bite her, especially shirtless, relaxes her a bit. He soon lets go and leans over her. 

"Was that-" He gets cut off by her pulling him to passionately kiss him. 

"I take that as a yes. Thank you Yui." 

"You're welcome, but I have a question." 

"Yeah?" He gets off of her and sits next to her and she sits up

"Have you ever touched a girl's breasts before?" She looks at him cupping her own

"Uhhhhh....n..no I haven't." He moves a piece of blonde hair away from his eyes and looks at her, trying not to look down. 

"Would you like to?" She asks. "I don't mind."

"I...uh, you want me to pitch a tent down there?" He asks looking down at her chest. "But....I do..." He reaches out a hand to grab her right boob but then backs away

The Yui grabs his wrist and pulls it onto her tit. He starts squeezing then lets go.

"Well...uh they feel nice, thanks for that." 

"You're welcome." Yui says as she smiles at him, putting her shirt back on. 

She then puts a hand out to feel Shizuo's stomach. "Ooooh, you got abs." Yui gets excited and smiles. 

"Well, yeah, thanks? I guess." She backs her hand away and Shizuo lays down on the bed. "Maybe we should get some sleep as well."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She lays down next to him and cuddles up into him. 

They soon fall asleep together.