Again

Yui trys to push Laito off of her, but his grip is to strong.

"Where should i pleasure you, neck... wrist.....i know, your leg." Laito says with a smirk on his face

"Can you not bite me anywhere. didn't you say i had enough punishment for today?" Yui asks

"Yes, i did say that, but i didn't want to make a fool out of myself, i was going along with what everyone was saying. i didn't want to be the only one to bite you next. Does that answer your question.. little bitch? now, lets get started"

Laito gets lower on the floor and picks up her right leg, not so high to see under her skirt, but just enough to bite her there. He kisses her there a little before he bit slowly into skin. Yui makes a painful sound and drops her books on the ground. she can just run into the room now but she knows it is going to hurt more. Kanato comes around the corner to see Laito and yui.

"How come i can't partake in this? they are mean, aren't they teddy? Kanato asked

"Who said you couldn't you can bite her on the neck." Laito responded still biting

"Sweet!"

Kanto drops his bear and goes torwards yui and grabs her wrists and held them against the wall. He got closer to her neck, mouth open ready to bite her until Reiji interupts them."

"Ehem..... what are guys doing?"

Laito unleashes his grip and kanato moves away from Yui's neck.

"Sorry reiji." Kanato and Laito said

"Laito, Kanato, leave her alone. she had enough biting for today, she is in a lot of pain right now. Can't you see that. These humans need breaks you know."

"We know"

"Now go!" Reiji demands

Laito lets go of Yui's leg and kanato lets go of her wrists and picks up her stuff.

"I don't think you will be going to school anytime soon, yui." Kanato says "I am going to burn these, you shouldn't be doing homework when you are going to be with us all the time."

"thats right, now get some rest, it is still day outside and you have school at night, you are human but you will listen to our rules. is that clear?" Reiji tells yui

"yes, but why was i sent here? why do you guys want to suck my blood all the time?"

"We have time for that later, for now get some sleep, little bitch" Laito responds

Yui opened the door and went in there as fast as a human could go. closes the door and leans on it with legs folded up to her chin and head down. thinking 'Why am i here, why do Laito, Kanato, Ayato want my blood so much? i don't think Reiji, Subaru, and shuu are so fond of me, well, at least not yet. i should get rest, if im staying here i need to get used to the rules.' She looks up to see Laito looking down at her, waiting for blood.

"Hey little bitch, long time no see. i know you need to go to sleep, but your blood is to delicious." He says while carrying yui in his arms and placing her on the bed. Yui's eyes opened but closed right back. and He brushed yui's hair with his hands. "Your hair is so soft, you neck is s smooth. it is sad that only one side has bite marks, it needs another bite mark here."

Laito slowly licks yui's neck.

"mmmm, that is what i missed, but do you know what i missed more, your blood. it's so good."

"LAITO, LEAVE HER BE!" Reiji screams from outside the door

"Fine! have fun little bitch, sweet dreams." Laito says

Yui Opens her eyes to find no one there. He vanished. Yui thinks 'reiji is different from the others. He knows when enough is enough for someone like me. i hope he doesn't bite me. He did say he will think on it though, that has me worried.' She takes out her phone from her skirt pocket and tries to call her dad. Subaru was there and snatched her cell phone away, opened the window, smashed it with his bare hands, and chucked it out the window.

"No need to use a phone. Go to sleep now, you will need your energy fro school when you wake up. your clothes are in the bathroom. Take a shower and go to th living room when one of us wakes you up. you go it?" Subaru demands

"Yes subaru, why do i have to..... never mind." Yui started until he got a bad glare from Subaru.

When Yui blicked, no one was there. All she hears now is the birds singing, and wind blowing out side. 'Its only 2:00. i have no idea how long i hav to sleep, reiji nor subaru gave me much detail.' Yui thinks. Yui gets comfortable in her pink bedsheets, pillows, and blankets. 'Oh im a girl, so they think that i like the color pink, i hate it actually.'

six hours later

Ayato wakes Yui up at 8:00 at night to get to go to school.

"Come on pancake wake up, is it seriously this hard to wake a human girl up. well, i got woken up by the smell of blood, BUT STILL, WAKE UP PANCAKE FOR NIGHT SCHOOL!

"Huh....." Yui says while rubbing her eyes. " i had a strange dream that i got bit by a handsome vampire guy, and he keeps calling me pan.... oh, that wasn't a dream.

"No, it wasn't. now get up and take a shower!" Ayato yells while yanking Yui's arm to make her sit up. "Can you get undressed and dressed yourself, or do you want yours truly to help you?"

"No i got it...." Yui said while rubbing her eyes again.

When she stopped Ayato was gone. Yui gets up and walks to the bathroom, gets undressed, takes a hot shower, gets dressed and went to the lving room slowly.

"You ready, you will be with Laito and Ayato on your today, i'll make sure they won't bite you. i promise that." Reiji says

"yes....." Yui responds in a sad tone because she is in a class with the worst 2 perverted guys in this group of brothers.

"Shuu, can you lead Yui to the limo? SHU!" Reiji asks

"i heard you, i heard you. follow me girl." Shu says snatching yuis arm and pulling her out the door and into the limo.

"Everyone follow!"

"Ok." Everyone quickly said back.

Once they got in the limo, everyone took their seats, and sat in silence.

Find out what happens at school. To be continued......