Great...School

"GOD DAMNIT!!!! THESE UNIFORMS SUCK!!! it brings me back to highschool" Shizuo yells walking with Izaya going to seperate classes

"Hey, at least you get to be in a class with Yui."

"True."

"welp, this is my class shizuo-chan! Have fun with the perverted Vampires!!!" Izaya says yelling while going into his class. Shizuo ignoring him.

Shizuo walks into his class farther down the hall and finds a seat closest to Yui.

"Sup, Shizuo!" Ayato greets cheerfully, smiling.

"Hey."

"hi shizuo." Laito says

"Hi."

Shizuo sits down on the left side of Yui. Yui looking down with her hand on her cheek

"What's wrong Yui?"

"Oh, hey shizzy. i didn't hear you come in. i'm better now that your here!" Yui says looking at him smiling and taking her hand off of her cheeck.

"Are you sure you are ok?"

"Ya, i hoped you would be with me, last time laito bit me when i got out of the bathroom."

"Liar!" Laito states looking at shizuo and Yui

"It's true." Ayato says "We had a long arugument, well fight. i threw him into a wall, if you seen it, there is a dent across from where the door is."

"Oh ya.... if i threw him, he'd probably be dead, or i would have created a huge hole in the wall."

"Now, that is strength, like something you lack, Laito."

"Shut up." Laito yells

"Damn, you act like me and that flea, well instead of me chasing him with street signs and vending machines in hand."

"Sorry about that. i know how much you hate Izaya." Ayato says

"It's fine. well, who is our teacher?"

"Reiji." Yui responds

"Good, someone i trust."

After some time learning.

"Is it ok if i step out in the hall for a while?" Shizuo asks standing up

"Go ahead." Reiji answers

Shizuo leaves and walks torwards the boys bathroom and leans on the wall next to it.

"Hey hey hey warm blood, how are ya doin? Ayato says walking torwards Shizuo

"Uhhh, hi what are y.." Shizuo started until he felt cold hands on his wrist pulling himaway from the wall

"Damn your hands are cold!" Shizuo yells in frusteration

"Ya, but you know what is the opposite of cold? warm. And do you know what is warm?" Ayato holds shizuo's wrist near his mouth. "Your blood."

"Ok, stop being such a pervert, what are..... OWWWW!!!!" Shizuo yells in pain of the sting of fangs piercing the white skin of his wrist.

"And it tastes good too." Ayato says letting go, licking his lips, and biting again.

Shizuo cringed at the pain in his wrist. Shizuo hears footsteps coming their way, coming from where he can see. 'It's that damn flea acting like a fucking super hero, coming to save the day! well, i kind of need saving before Ayato gets more perverted.

"Hello shizuo-chan and Ayato! Ayato, will you please stop sucking the blood out of shizuo's wrist, he needs it for when he "kills me". Izaya says cheerfully skipping along torwards them as he air quoted kills me.

"Well, another warm blooded human coming our way, this'll be fun." Ayato letting go of Shizuo's arm walking torwards Izaya. Ayato grabs izaya's shoulders and slams him against the wall.

"I wonder if your blood tastes as good as Shizuo's.... lets find out shall we." Ayato says taking off one sleeve of Izaya's jacket off of him. So he can see more of his neck.

"Can you stop being so damn....... Oh god." Shizuo started until he sees Ayato digging his fangs into Izaya's neck.

The facial expression Izaya' makes makes shizuo blush as he is gripping his bitten wrist. 'I don't know what to do, Izaya is so helpless. I can't punch someone i barely even talked to and just met yesterday, i think. and i can't hurt him either. This is frusterating. oh i know what to do, i need to get Reiji.'

"Reiji!!!!" Shizuo screams

Reiji hears Shizuo's yell and runs out there to where he heard the yell. Reiji caught up to them and screams "AYATO STOP IT!!!!! YOU ARE SO PERVERTED, REMEMBER!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME ANGRY, AND I'M GETTING TO THAT POINT!"

"I'm sorry." Ayato says lttting go backing away from Izaya. Izaya grabs his neck and falls to the floor looking up at reiji

"Shizuo, you are strong right? punch Ayato in the face he deserves it."

"Woah.... just woah... HE IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!" Ayato screams

"It's true, he barely even hit me and i got knocked to the floor. key word is barely, it was a slap, and it made me get kncked to the floor." Izaya says

"Oh, well then just slap him!" Reiji says turning Ayato around to face Shizuo.

"Ok, here it goes." Shizuo raises his right, good arm and smacks his hand across Ayato's face and Ayato collapses to the ground.

"Damn your strong!!!" Yui says running torwards Shizuo. When she caught up to him she gave him a big hug.

"What are you doing here...." Shizuo started

"Oh no, You got bit on the wrist. did izaya get bit too?"

"Ya."

Yui lets go of shizuo and kneels down by izaya still clutching the right side of his neck. Izaya looks up to see Yui looking at him.

"Remove your hand." Yui demands Izaya

Izaya removes his hand to reveal to bite marks bleeding from his neck.

"Ouch, you'll be fine. i get bit all the time. i'm not saying it's a good thing but, sorry for him biting you."

"Oh, now you say sorry when we got bit right when we walked in the door."

"Ya sorry 'bout that."

"Flea, don't be such a dick!" Shizuo yells pissed off.

"Now, i think it's time That You three, Yui, Shizuo, and Izaya just go home. Ayato go back to class i'll be right there. there is a limo waiting for you out side." Reiji claims making a hand motion to follow him.

"Okay." The three said

Read the next chapter to see what happens with Shizuo, Izaya and Yui being in the same room together. alone. together!! Izaya, and Shizuo, and Yui.