Love you too

Sophia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since my little scene. Harry has been very careful about what he says to me. Cam continuously morns about Bella. And I on the other hand, act like I'm mentally disturbed. Maybe I am. I'm pretty sure I am.

"Sophie, guess what?" Harry asked me while I was making breakfast.

"What?"

"I have got a blind date for Cam."He said. I don't think Cam is ready for dating right now, but I'm not going to argue since I love Harry.

"Who!?!"I tried my best to seem excited and happy about this.

"Kendall." That name fell out of his mouth like venom.

OH HELL NO!!!!!

"I don't think that she is the right girl for Cam." I simply stated. I mean she isn't.

"She wants to go out with him. She is actually a very nice person, if you give her a chance. You just formed an opinion of her, without knowing her."

"Oh my bad. I didn't have time to know her when she was with you, in our bed, and you guys were messing around each other. I should've pulled up a chair and asked her about her childhood, right? How can you defend her like that? You always defend her. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you go out with her instead of Cam?"I said with a fake smile.

"Oh come on. You know I didn't mean it like that." He tried to hug me but, I shrugged him away.

"You know what Harry?" Let her date Cam. At least I will know that she's not with you." I half lied. I do want her away from Harry but also want Cam not to suffer. This is a test to see if Harry and her are really nothing. I won't let Cam suffer. Maybe he will like her company.

"Really?" He smiled. His green eyes sparkling.

"Yes baby!" I kissed him. When we pulled away, he said something to me that should feel happy but I feel insecure.

"I love you." He said. Do you really?

"Love you too."

Now the real issue was going to be telling Cam that he was going in a blind date. I wanted to tell him who is it now so that maybe then he can have time to run away or plan an escape route. Harry and I walked down to his room with our hands intertwined together.  Harry knocked on his door. Cam opened it a couple minutes after.

"What?" He was definitely not a morning person.