Broken

WOW you guys so the winner is Amy Hammon and she is so sweet. So congrats Amy. Go check her out @musicislife024. She's great.

I know I haven't updated like in forever. That's because I was on a vacation for two weeks to Fiji. Now I'm back. So let's get this show in the road.

Sophia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

"Was it really necessary to kiss me? I mean what would Amy think. Oh, that's right. You don't have the guts to make a move on her yet." I said confidently. Honestly, every time I'm around Jack, I feel like I don't have to worry about anything.

"Hey, that's not very nice to say to someone who's helping you destroy your own family and the love of your life."Jack made my blood pressure rise instantly.

"Jack don't go there. Anyway, Amy said she would be here this evening, and I planned a very romantic dinner for you two tonight. So she will just meet you there before she comes here." When I said this, Jack's eyes lit up like Christmas lights. Man, he was smitten.

"Really? Sophia, you are the best ex-girlfriend slash girl best friend ever. "Oh my gosh. He did not just say that. He hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Well you did not just make this awkward. " We both laughed.

"Sorry, am I interrupting anything?" I instantly frowned by the voice of the person. Kendall.

"Not at all." You're Harry's girl right."JACK I internally wanted him to choke on his gum right now for saying that. "Nice to meet you." As he walked across the room to greet her, I became very selfish. I tripped Jack.

"Babe are you OK ?" I acted helping him up. "Can you get an ice pack please? " I asked the she-devil standing in the doorway.

I helped him up then kicked him in the knee. "What the hell was that?"

"What? " he said batting his eyelashes..... Um....no.

"Stop it!"I said sternly, just then Harry and Cam walk in. I glanced up then tripped a little and Jack caught me. Touchdown! I saw the fire in Harry's eyes.

"Woah Babe don't get tipsy on me already."Jack smiled.

Here's a clique line for you guys. "As long as you catch me I don't need to worry about a thing. "

Somebody cleared their throat.

"Are we interrupting anything important. " Cam said.

Jack pulled me up.

"Come on man I was just with my girl." Jack!

Harry pulled me by the arm and dragged me out of the room and threw me on the living room floor.

"Harry what-"Before I could finish his hand made contact with my left cheek.

"Who gave you the damn right to kill my child?" Wait what?

"What?"I was in shock.

"I found this in your suitcase." He shoved a medical report to my face.

"What were you doing in my suitcase?"

"Really? You kill my child, and that's what you say. I feel like ripping out your heart if you had one."

I was speechless. I couldn't tell them the truth.

"What's the matter cat's got your your tongue." Harry grabbed my jaw and forced my mouth open.

"I didn't kill your child." I said angrily.  How could he accuse me of such a thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so i know i make you guys wait for such a long time for an update and i give you a short chapter. So sorry but this chapter is filled with foreshadowing and excitement.  I'm already working on the next chapter so Don't Worry About It.

Okay  bye

Love You

Vote Comment