Our morning

Sophia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

This is probably the best morning of my life. I wake up to a bunch of chestnut curls and Harry's bare back. I snuggled closer to him. I heard him groan. I think I woke him up. He turns around and wraps his arms around me.

"Did I wake you up? " I looked at him, but I knew the answer. "Sorry."

"Would you stop apologizing already." He kissed me. "Good morning beautiful."

"It is now." I smiled and snuggled into him more, if possible. He was incredibly warm, which scared me a bit. "Harry, you really warm. Do you have a fever?"

"No." He sniffled.

"Oh really?" I said with a cocked eyebrow. I got up and got the thermometer. I checked his temperature. It was 102°. "Harry you have a high fever."

"No."he sniffled.

"Oh really?" I cocked an eyebrow. I immediately got warm socks, a sweater, and extra blankets.

"I miss this." He said with a small smile.

"Miss what?" I asked.

"I miss your love and affection. It's one of the reasons that I'm still alive. If you didn't care, I probably would have got myself killed by now."

" Would you stop being so emotional?" I laughed.

"Wow. So I basically pour my heart out to you, and you reply with that." He says fake hurt.

"I'm just kidding. I love you too, actually I think more than you love me." We laughed together. "So I am going to get your breakfast. Don't think I won't ask for anything in return when you're feeling better."

"Ok. You always do." He laugh as I left the room, to the kitchen, to make our breakfast. Harry and I had a funny relationship. We would joke around all the time, but we've had our serious moments too. As I was finishing up making tea, I realized that I cannot live without Harry. Harry may make mistakes, but I can't let him go. He is my reason to live, my life. I will not lose my life. This is the very moment, when I decided I will do anything, but I will not let Harry go. I walked into our bedroom and saw Harry reading one of my magazines.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing because I could tell he was enjoying reading it.

"Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles are so to be married."He laughed, not taking it serious at all.

My smile instantly removed. "That's not funny Harry." He could tell I was mad.

"Baby, I was just joking. I love you,  and I will spent the rest of life with you. You will be my wife, mother of my children, and my support. You know my heart only beats for you." Harry said with so much passion.

"I love you too Harry. I just don't like it when you bring her up."I said, being insecure.

"Well we won't talk about her anymore. Okay?" He asked.

"Okay."

The rest of our day was basically a lazy emotional day. We talked about what we did when we were seperated. We got all of our anger and resentment out, and now there is only love between us. Since Harry is sick, we decided just to watch movies in our apartment. We snuggled together and watched the classic, The Notebook. Harry fell asleep towards the end. I just don't understand how you fall asleep during this movie, but he looked so cute sleeping, with his red nose. As I was dosing off, I felt Harry kiss me goodnight. We did this every night before we went to sleep. He didn't forget. I thought he did. But he always surprises me. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and Harry snuggled into to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE U ALL. IKnowI haven't updated in a long time. Sorry. I hope you had an amazing Halloween and a safe one too. Enjoy the chapter.

LOVE YOU

VOTE.

COMMENT