Oh Bella

Sophia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't kill your child." I said angrily.

"Don't lie to me."He raised his hand again. But somebody stopped his hand from reaching my face. When I looked up, it was Bella. The last person in the world that I wanted to help me.

"Stop Harry, don't hit her again."She said. "You should be so grateful for ever having a women such as Sophie in your life." She says and I should be happy. But I'm here thinking what the hell is going on here? Am I drunk? Did somebody drug me?

"She killed my child Bell-"

"No she didn't." Bella said.

"But the reports? "Harry was so confused.

"They're.........mine. The reports are mine."Bella stutters. Oh Bella!

"What?" Harry asked.

"What?"Cam asked.

"Oh God why?" I said having a little anxiety attack. I haven't had a major one since Harry and I broke up. Oh something I forgot to mention. I get major anxiety attacks, and I feel one about to rise.

"Those are my reports. "Bella said without making eye contact with anyone.

"Bella, these are abortion papers and they have Sophia's name on them." Harry said very confused.

"I can explain Harry. "Bella said.

"Bella."Cam said. Bella turned around. "Are those reports yours or not. " He said with a straight face.

"Cam just let me explain." Bella tried to convince him.

"I just asked are those reports your or not."Cam grabbed Bella by the arm and glared at her.

"Yes." Oh Bella.

Cam raised his hand, but I caught it just in time. "Cam. You can't slap her." I said not trusting my voice. This family is falling apart.

"She... How could she Sophie?" Cam was crying.

"I know Cam. I know."I said.  What else could I say.

Cam started to break down. It was so upsetting to see him like that.  Bella got ahold of his shoulder. "Cam can we talk?" She asked.

"Don't touch me. You are not even human. How could you kill a life that was inside of you? You are a murderer." Bella touched his shoulder again. Really? Why would you do the same thing that just got you yelled at for? "Can't you understand anything?" He pushed her, and she fell back. Guess who caught her? Come on, any guesses?

Jack. Yeah. Out of all the people in the room, Jack just had to catch her because the rest of room had a bunch of spikes on their hands. (note the sarcasm).

"Thank you Jack." Bella smiled at him.

I lost my mental stability. "How could you flirt with Jack when your relationship is on the verge of breaking. You are so hopeless." I yelled at her.

"Oh shut up. "She said

"No. You shut up. No matter what I will tell Cam the truth." I snapped.

"What truth?"Cam was intrigued.

"Cam there's something I need to tell you." I said.

"What is it Sophie? "

"Let's talk alone." I walked towards the study, and he was following.

"Sophie please don't do this."Bella screamed. I am tired of her lying to Cam. I have to tell him the truth or else he will never know.

"You stay there and be quiet. You don't deserve to talk to anyone." Cam snapped. "Harry, come with us." I grabbed Cam's arm. He just nodded at me. As we got inside, I was going to reveal the truth about Bella, Which could ruin so many lives. Also, I felt a little uncomfortable because Harry was just staring at me.

I locked the door so no one could come running in like an idiot.

"So what happened was....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys what do you think?

The suspense is even killing me. If you like it

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE YOU!!!!!