The plan

Sophia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

When we got off the plane, we spotted our families. I actually almost started to cry. I missed them. But I am not that weak...yet.

My family literally tackled me to the ground. When I got up, the first thing I did was to see if Harry was there. But he wasn't nor was his family or Kendall. Good. I need some peace of mind right now.

"Who are you looking for?"My brother said. I turned around to answer but I was taking in how my brother's features changed in two years. I used to wake up to him screaming in my ear. But not anymore.

"Oh nothing, just taking in my surroundings. It feel all too new for me." I stated. He nodded understanding what i meant.

As we traveled home, we all ate like it was the Last Supper. Oh how I missed my mother's cooking on a daily basis. After that, we all just caught up on each other's lives. All of my uncles, aunts, and cousins were with me. It felt right. It felt like home. But it did not belong to me. I will not get hurt this time. So the rest of the day we spend doing nothing productive.  Just as I got up to go take a nap, somebody asked a question that made me regret having ears.

My aunt Veronica asked, "When will the Styles family be landing? We have to get them from the airport as well."

My mother gave me a sympathetic look before answering, "We have to go get them at 12:00." It's 10:00 right now. That means I will come face to face with the family that I have been trying to avoid for two years. The man that ripped my heart right out of my chest, the girl who thought of me as a sister, and the parents who considered me their very own daughter. Anne and Robin called me daughter-in-law since Harry and I started to date for crying out loud. Wait, is Ken-

"Oh and Kendall, Harry's girlfriend is going to be here too. She is such a lovely girl and beautiful too. They are such a nice couple,"aunt Veronica spoke. And just like that, my question was answered. Why would you say something like that right in front of the girl that Harry cheated on and is insecure when it comes to Kendall. It was so obvious, everybody in the room knew I was uncomfortable now. Does aunt Veronica even love me? Does anyone love me? Am I lovable? My insecurities were getting the best of me with every passing minute. It was 11:13 now. They had to leave soon; and there was no way in hell that I was going with them.

"Well we should get going."My brother, Andrew said looking at me with pity in his eyes. That made me mad. I hate when people think that I'm weak.

"Ya, it's about time, and I'm finally going to take that nap." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Are you sure you are going to be OK home alone." My uncle David asked.

"Um ya, I'm used to it but I am not going to be alone. Bella and Cam will be with me." I said this because knowing Bella, she would curse Harry and Kendall out in front of everyone, and Cam would just let her because she is right.

"Um...no we won't-"Bella started.

"Have a safe trip." Cameron finished. Thank the Lord because someone finally got some sense.

With that, I gave my mother one last hug before she went to get my first love and his girlfriend from the airport. As soon as we let go of each other, I regretted it because my mother's warm hug was soon replaced with loneliness just like two years ago. Then, they left.

"Come on girl, let it all out before they come back with them." Bella said while rubbing small circles on my back.

"She is right Sophie. You cannot break down in front of them." They were right. I was tired of being strong.

"You guys are right. I mean does Harry even have any amount of decency left in him. He cheated on me. He separated me from my own family for two years while he and Kendall and his family came and visited them on every occasion. He is bringing Kendall. I even heard mother talking to Anne on the phone. He is planning to propose to Kendall on this trip. Bella, I will just kill myself if that happens. No matter what he did, I will always love him. I know you guys think that I'm stupid for still loving him, but how can I not. He is...He is mine." By the time I finished, I completely broke down in sobs. 

"Sophie let's make a plan, okay?" Bella and I nodded sorta of confused but totally willing to try anything at this point. "You will not confess your feelings to Harry or anyone else besides Bella and I. You will be fierce and will make him think that you never needed him. Bella and I will help you.  We will get in his head. He will come running back to you. But at the end of all this you will have to decide what ending you two have. The forgive, forget, and love ending or payback is a bitch, single ready to mingle ending." Cam really got me thinking about it.

"I am definitely on board. Great plan babe."Bella said and kissed Cam.

"Well..." They harmonized together. It was their thing.

"I...I want him to pay but I want him period. So I will follow through with this plan." I said confidently for a first.

"Good." Cam said to me and then they both hugged me, squeezing the life out of me.