What?

Sophia's POV

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"What the hell was that downstairs?" I asked Jack, trying to fake my anger towards him. I was trying so hard not to smile.

"What's wrong baby?" He said unable to control his laughter anymore. Less than a minutes later, we both ended up laughing our arses off.

FLASHBACK TO ONE NIGHT AGO

"Let me just call Jack." Cam said. We had a secret meeting without Bella because she was getting on my last damn nerves. She is turning against me, and I don't even know why. So we are not on talking terms anymore. It's all good because honestly I don't need anymore drama in my life at this point. I have got enough to last me a lifetime.

"Jack? He's still in LA? Ya call him. I miss him." I said honestly because I did. "Maybe I should move on from Harry, Cam. He is soon to be engaged, and I'm being a home wrecker." 

"Kendall wrecked your home first."He stated angrily. His eyes turned dark. You see, there's a happy go lucky side of Cam, and then there's a side that no one should see.

"Why do you always get mad when I want to move on. I do not belong to Harry anymore."I admitted

"That's where you're wrong."A voice behind us spoke. As we turned around, we came face to face with the one and only Harry Styles. 

"Har-Harry" I stuttered. "What are you doing here?"

"He's here because you two belong together, and he's one of my best pals. I got to help him get his girl," Cameron said like it was completely obivious.

"Wait, I thought you guys hated each other?"I asked still really confused.

"Let me explain baby."My broken angel spoke. That word sounded so pure coming out of his mouth. " Kendall and I are only dating because of management."

"What in the name of God?" I looked at both boys in disbelief. "So you mean to tell me I've been away from my friends and family for two years because of your fake affair." I yelled.

"Sophie, it wasn't like we weren't going to tell you. We just couldn't risk anything." My ex-bestfriend Cameron told me.

"You knew. You people ruined my life. You faked our friendship." I pointed to Cameron. Then, I pointed to Harry. " You made our whole relationship a joke. Who else was apart of your sick plan."I said while tears started to form in my eyes.

"Look baby I never meant to hurt you. All I wanted was to protect yo-" Harry was cut off.

 "I didn't ask you to speak, so don't."I snapped at him. "I want you two and everyone else in this damn house to stay in hell away from me or else you people will be having my funeral instead of Andrew's wedding." I warned, and they knew I was dead serious. And just like that, I walked away.

When I got to my car, I heard Cameron and Harry yelling to come back home. I couldn't think right now. SoI just flipped them off and drove away with full speed. That was so not me, but it felt so relieving. A person can only take so much before they start to break themselves. I decided to call my dear friend Jack.

"Hi Jack, how are you?" I asked formally

"What's up girl?"He asked

"I heard you are coming tomorrow morning."

"Yeah Cam told me to."

"Well I need a favor from you" I asked nervously.

"Yeah what is it?"He asked. I explained what had happened at the house. "I will kill Cam!"

"No you won't. I need us to pretend like we are a happy go lucky couple because I cannot go back to Harry after that. I don't trust anyone in that house anymore." I begged.

"Ok on one condition." I knew that was too easy.

"What?" I hesitated.

"You tell Amy to stay over there too." Oh Jack.

"Oh my gosh, Jack you still got a crush on Amy." I gushed

"Shut up see you tomorrow bye!" He hung up. I called Amy to invite her. I already explained everything to her, and she is also looking forward in seeing Jack tomorrow. Let the act begin tomorrow.