Open doors, open hearts

Sophia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want to go back to New York now." I said while my eyes were pouring out useless tears.

"What, why?"Cam asked while he got up.

"What do you mean why? Harry is soon to be engaged, and I'm getting in the way of everything. I say feeling like the third wheel everywhere I go.

"You always run away from your problems. That's your problem."Bella stated sorta annoyed. Woah, I did not expect that from her.

"And you always hide yours."I said walking away after glancing at her frightened facial expression. She knew what I was implying. Who was she to tell me off? She had secrets too. Everybody does. I packed my bags and headed towards the front doors.

"Sophia, where do you think you are going? It's Andrew's wedding." My mother questioned

"Send me a greeting card then." As I opened the door, I saw someone who I thought was out of my life for good. Man, what is up me opening the door to people I have past relationships with?

"Jack?"I questioned completely in shock. Jack was my first ever boyfriend and my first love. We broke up and I had a feeling Bella had something to do with it. But I kept my mouth shut.

"Hey baby, I missed you."He said and kissed me. Like on the lips. I got a little spark. Is that good or bad? I don't know, but I kissed him back. I wasn't thinking. I sure in hell was happy I wasn't because I was enjoying this way too much. By the time we pulled away from our little reunion, The whole house was staring at us.

"Sophie, what the hell are you doing?"Bella asked mad.

"Well, we just made out and now she is going to show me to our bedroom. Right Sophia?" Jack said with such ease. Maybe. I should go along with this. Maybe I should move on from Harry.

"Right this way baby?"I said with a hint of hesitation but I don't think anyone noticed. We walked up to our bedroom. Then I got the courage to ask him all these questions.

"What the hell was that downstairs."I asked him after I locked the bedroom door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but next few chapters are drama filled a little bit of Harry and Sophia Harry and Kendall Jack and Sophia Cam and Bella Cam and someone else.....

Stay tuned very important and interesting chapters up next

remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

love you people keep reading