Always hated door bells

Sophia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to take a shower before we put the plan in gear. I am supposed to somehow become a fierce and heartless person in less than thirty minutes. I got out the shower. Then, I thought to myself why should I dress up for them. They are not special. Well, yes, yes they are very important to me, but I'm a new Sophia now. So Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner, watch your backs. Somewhere deep inside I knew this was wrong. But what they did wasn't right either. I still need to decide on me and Harry's ending. So after a major argument with myself on what to wear, I decided on a simple yet edgy look: black skinny jeans, mid dark gray V-neck, and my black and white checkered slip-on Vans. Then, I put my jet black hair into a high ponytail which came to an end in the middle of my back. I decided to on put mascara. I did a simple wing on my eyelids. My lashes looked full, and I might add I looked hot. Simple but hot. Woah, that was the first time I complimented myself in two years. I made my way downstairs to Bella and Cameron.

"Wow Sophie you look great." Bella said winking at me.

"You are a completely different person now." Cam stated.

"That's what I was going for."I said with a chuckle.

That is when the doorbell rang. We all looked at each other in pure shock. I did not expect them to come so soon. I do not think any of us did.

"You can do this Sophie. "Cam cheered me on.

"Ya girl. Go strut your stuff." Bella motivated me by turning me towards the door and slapping my butt. Oh God, this girl has no shame.

"OK I can do this. I am a confident women who can stand her ground." I pep-talked myself towards the door. Oh Lord, I always hated doorbells.

As I opened the door, I prayed I would not vomit on anyone, especially in front of Harry. And then there he was. Handsome as ever, staring right at me. All the color from my face drained when I made eye contact with him after two lonely, love-drained years. God was on my side right then and there because I did not faint in front of Harry. He was wearing the usual green flannel complimenting his emerald eyes, black skinny jeans that hugged his legs perfectly, and his infamous boots that I just could not get enough of. His chestnut colored curls were swept in the front and let loose in the back. His Ray-Bands were rested on top of his curls. His emerald eyes stared into mine. But then I remembered the plan. My confidence level boosted to an extremely high level.

"OK" I snapped my fingers. "Are you going to come in or stare at me the whole time. Hey, I'm not complaining. I like looking at myself too." I said with a smirk but honestly I hated looking at myself. I was never good enough for anyone, especially Harry.

"You heard the lady." I heard Cam say behind me.

"Ya." Bella added in.

Everyone was in utter shock. Hell, I was in shock myself. I couldn't believe the words came out of my own mouth.

My mother gave a nervous laugh before saying, "Sophie, sweetheart are you okay."I felt bad. My mother never taught me to be so rude. But I pushed it to the side and started my act again.

"Of course mother, never better." And with I turned back and walked inside with a major sigh of relief. That went well. Maybe lying to the love of your life was easy.

Cam and Bella were on my side no matter what. Cam kept giving Harry a dirty look, and Kendall did the same to me. I just smiled back. I was trying to kill her......with kindness of course. Oh one more thing, she brought Kylie Jenner(Nothing against Kylie Jenner but will also be evil in this fan fiction just another heads up;) who I might add hated me too. I do not even know why. She got some serious issues.

"Sophie you do not look busy, why don't show Harry around. I am sure he doesn't remember much." Bella said as everyone waited for my answer.

"Um...I actually am-" I said but was cut of by aunt Veronica. Shocker.

"Kendall and Kylie haven't been here at all. Why don't Bella and Cam show them around?" Aunt Veronica said with a hint of evilness. I winked at them.

They were in shocked. I noticed there were a lot of shocked moments in the last thirty minutes.

"Why don't all three of you show all of them around. I'm sure Sophia doesn't remember much either. I mean come on, she hasn't been here for like two years." my cousin Zoey, aunt Veronica's daughter said with a smirk. That hurt a lot, but I was a little relieved that I wasn't going to be alone with Harry.

Bella must have sensed my reaction because she said "OK perfect and by the way Zoey, it's her own house not yours. I think she knows it better than your do." I side hugged her.

"Aunt Veronica, you know what Harry and Kendall did to Sophie. You know Bella and I both hate them with a passion. So why why you suggest such a absurd idea?"Cam asked confidentially. Bella took hold of him and whispered "good job." in his ear. I on the other hand, was freaking out.

I dared to look at Harry's face. He was red and so was Kendall. Cam and Bella are so gong to get it later. 

"Sophia, Veronica did not mean it like tha-..."before my mother could finish her sentence, I ran upstairs to my room. I locked myself in my room and slid down against the door silently crying, holding my heart.

My mother came running to the door."Sweetheart, please open the door."I could not break down in front of her. But she always took Harry's side, if not Harry anyone else that was wrong. I was always at fault in her eyes. Father please come home soon. My father was on a business trip in China right now. He will not be here for more than two weeks. He actually loves me.

"No mom, I feel like I am about to vomit. I do not feel well. I am just going to take a rest. Please go downstairs."I said pleading. I couldn't face anyone after Cam and Bella's outbursts. And just like that,  I fell asleep crying while holding a photo of me and Harry on our third date at a fashion show. We were hugging each other so close and all similes.