He's hiding something

Sophia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in Harry's place at the table, next to Kendall. I decide to have a little bit of fun.

"Harry is still so fit and that body, oh sweet Jesus. I mean his lips are extremely soft, just like when we were dating. But after that kiss...oh baby I think I need to go to confession Kendall, ever get that feeling? I mean he was just so forceful and so passionate...I whispered to Kendall, which made her go red instantly. She was so beyond pissed. Good. I have been mad for two years now so now deal with it.

"Wh-what?"Kendall stuttered; just then my broken angel came in and sat in my previous seat.

Kendall glared at Harry. "You guys kissed?" Kendall asked me quietly.

"Well ask Harry himself." I said. I knew Harry was mad so he wouldn't take any nonsense from Kendall right now. It would just make matters worse between them. I am following through on the plan just as Cam told me to do.

"Oh I will ..alone."She stated rudely.

We all ate in silence. After breakfast, I decided to give the chefs a break. I volunteered to clean up. I had to clear my head anyway, and I had to do that alone. As I made my way to the kitchen, I started to think what ending would me and Harry have. A happily ever after or we go separate ways and never look back? But how can I not. I love him. As I was washing the dishes, I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around and, I saw Harry staring intently at me. It made me nervous. He was staring at me like how he did when we moved in our apartment together and we would get in a fight. I would go clean something to find my peace of mind, and Harry would come and plead for forgiveness after even when it wasn't his fault.

"What are you staring at? "I asked softly

He chuckles."Just like old times huh, Soph?"He said amused.

"First of all I said don't call me that. My name is Sophia. Second of all I don't like looking back at regrets." I said. He was pissed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Nothing in our relationship was a regret. I love you, and you love me." He said gazing into my eyes. He loves me? WHAT?

"Is that why I caught you and Kendall in our bed having sex when you were supposed to be busy working on your next album with the boys." I said angrily because I wasn't the bad guy, and Harry wasn't innocent. It is the other way around. But he loves me. I wanted to smile so bad. Then, why would he cheat on me. I am getting some answers later. Not right now. He is beyond pissed. 

"Shut up. Why do you always have to bring that up? You don't understand. I never meant to break your trust in me. I was helpless."he snapped at me, anger and hurt clearly in his eyes.

"What do you mean helpless. Harry, are you hiding something from me? Answer me Harry."I asked and he couldn't even look me straight in the eye anymore. He was definitely hiding something. You see, Harry here is not very open when it comes to problems in his life. He deals with all these problems by himself and never complains. It was not until I came into his life,  and forced him into sharing his problems with me. So when he said this, it struck a very sensitive nerve.

"Harry, when have I ever looked away when you needed help? I always stood by you and if you are hiding something, I will make you think twice before doing that again. I care about you even if you don't care about me. Even if you cheat on me with one of my friends who I trusted very dearly. Even if you have shut me out of your life and already planning to start a new one with...Kendall." After I was done, I was in Harry's arms sobbing like a four year old on time out. He was holding me tight and. I could feel his heart beat. I missed his heart beat, his cause of living. I remember when he was my cause of living. He still is. I used to fall asleep to this very same heart beat.

"I know you have been my rock this whole time...What do you mean 'already planning a new one with Kendall?'He looked down at me while kissing my hair, still trying to calm me down.

"My family told me that you were going to propose to Kendall on this trip."I said and started to cry again at the thought Harry with Kendall or any other girl.

"Wha-"Harry's sentence was cut off short.

"Oh my God. Harry. We are getting married." Kendall screeched at the top of her lungs. She ran to Harry and pulled us apart. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him over and over and over again.

"Kendall, when were we getting married again." I heard Harry say before I ran out of the kitchen. "Sophie wait, come back. Please." I did not look back, not when Kendall was right there kissing him.

"I want to go back to New York now! "I yelled with tears in my eyes while I rudely barged into Cam and Bella's room, and no there was no funny business going on there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I know I haven't updated in awhile because I felt no one was reading my story. So I felt bad. You guys be active so I will update a lot quicker. That means

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

I love hearing what you have to say about the fanfic.