29

I called my mom straight away. Knowing she'd pick up around this time.
'Hey sweetie!' My mom said through the phone. 'What Nice that you are calling... you need money?' She asked.
'Oh no, I don't need money mom... I want to talk with you for a moment is that possible?'
'Of course.' She told me.
'It's about dad.' I told her. 'What's up with him?' She asked. 'Well...dad has this new girlfriend she's like 20 years younger than him and he lied about it.'
'Oh tell me all about it, your father is a great liar. When I was around your age he used to tell me about his super yacht he'd own.' My mom told. 'And as a blind super duper in love girl I believed him till I met his parents and found out the boat. He'd own was actually a fishers boat.' My mom laughed.
I laughed too. 'But I was in love. And so was he.'
'Also mom, It Goes a little deeper.' I added after her story.
'Tell me all about it.' 
While speaking to my mom I decided to go for a walk around the paddock.  'Seriously can't your dad for once keep his hands off people while being out on the public?!' My mom sighed.
'It's embarrassing.' I told her. 'Honey, if you need me I'll be in Lyon .' She said comforting me. 'Thanks mom.' You said.
I stopped the call after we said goodbye. I stopped the call and handed the phone after 45 minutes back at Max. Who was just finished. 'Thanks.' I said to him and he just gave me a smile. 'No problem!' He said.

I was really thankful of Max's help, before doing anything else. I had this weird eye contact with Lando who had just left to come over to me. 'So who'd you called?'
'You know.' I replied to him. He shrugged. I sighed. 'My mom you dickhead.' I said laughing.