33

I gently pushed Lando away, and he then shot a gaze at the guy who had given me the XTC , I just learned what it was called. 'How many did you give?' Lando growled. The guy chuckled as he started to count his fingers.
'1,2,3,' he counted. Lando laughed a little, 'you trying to fuck with me!?' He snapped. He lifted his shoulders up, irritating Lando even more. But I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings as the lights got lighter, my heart beat faster, my body lit up with a feeling of love.

'I gave her one and a half.' I heard him say. 'One and a half?!' Lando freaked out. I watched Lando giving him a punch into the stomach. Making the guy collapse to the ground and gasp for air. He then aggressively grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the exit. I tried to resist him by leaning backwards. 'Come on Alice.' He said with an irritatedly tone.  He got me outside and he opened the door of his Fiat Jolly. I heard him start the engine while I was focused on the lights of the streetlights. They were so beautiful, Lando looked at me sideways while focusing on the road. 'Ali.' He said with disappointment in his voice. I looked at him and laid my hand on his arm. I slide my hand upwards to his shoulder. 'You've strong muscles. Are you a deadlift person or more like a benching type?' Lando's body shook and he then grabbed my hand. 'Dammit you're cold Alice.' He growled.
'Oh? I'm having it very very very hot.' I exclaimed. 'Of course.' He replied.
When we arrived to the apartments he sat me down onto the couch. I stared at the tv while he rubbed his eyes with his hand. 'How am I going to tell your mom what happened.' He said.
'Don't tell her.'
'I definitely will tell her.'
'My legs are cramping, I need to dance.' I rolled off the couch and stood up. Lando looked at me, while I stood too close to him. I laid both of my hands on his cheeks. And softly squeezed them. 'I love you,' I muttered.
'You're drugged.'
'But I mean it.'
'Yeah?'
'Yeah.'
I removed my hands from his cheeks, and he then lifted my chin up. He then pulled me into a kiss softly. He held apart for a while. He then softly pressed his lips against mine.
When he pulled away he hesitated a little.
'I'm kissing the girl I used to babysit.'
'And I'm kissing my babysitter.' I smiled a little.
'Fuck it.' I added. Lando grinned a little.
'Yeah, you know what I else want to do?' He questioned me. Even though my body felt like it was a radiator, my body now felt even more hotter. 'I want to fuck you, Ali.' He said he then laid his finger on my mouth when I wanted to reply. I stepped back and softly pulled my crop top over my head.