62

I had dropped the gun onto floor and kicked it with my food underneath the couch.
Lando swallowed loudly as I walked to the crowd to hug my friends. 'Guys why?' I asked them after we all had hugged each other. 'You've been working so much. Lately.'
That was true, I was working a lot. I didn't had time to do some other stuff. But still, I did not need a surprise party. I shook my thoughts away, and my friend Emily pushed a glass of wine into my hands. When Emily had given me the wine her eyes shot towards Lando. 'Who's this?' She asked me. She shot me a gaze and offered Lando flirtatious her hand. Motioning him to kiss it. When she introduced herself to him, I could do nothing but give Lando a smirk. He looked awkward, I then turned around to talk with the rest of them. I took a sip from my wine and enjoyed our conversations while some of my friends were already getting drunk, I looked over my shoulder to see Lando and Emily. I felt a little jealous as I watched them kiss, but I emptied my glass of wine and put it down onto my kitchen counter. I grabbed another bottle I wanted to pour some wine, but instead I looked at the bottle and placed it against my lips. I took a huge sip from the bottle. Catching everyone's attention. 'Alice careful-' my other friend warned. They stepped in, 'it's fine.' I said as I placed it back onto the counter. I shot another gaze into the corner, this time my jealousy  became worser than I thought.  I wanted to throw Emily through the window. I took another big sip and walked towards them. I tapped Emily on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me, I pulled her away from him. 'If you want to make out or whatever please rent a room. Don't, ruin my peace.' I growled at her. 'Why?' She asked me. 'It's my house.' I hissed. 'Whatever.' She growled as she walked away from us. Lando leaned against the wall and tilted his head. 'You ruined the fun.' He purred. 'I did not, I don't want you guys to fuck in my apartment.' I licked my lips. 'Is that so?'
I nodded at him. I wanted to walk away from him but he pulled me against him. 'It's been a while. Why don't we catch up?' He held his mouth close to my ear. 'What's there to talk about?' I asked him. 'About you? Your job? Your new life?' He called out. 'Is that so?'
He grimaced, 'well.'