58

The next week
I had driven towards my new project and worked it there whole weekend on from nine till five. It was finally Sunday morning and I had one day off. When I returned to my apartment building. I stopped by my mailbox. I found and invite to attend the Dutch GP for today. I even had a pass to drive to the paddock.

When I red the letter attached to it, it was from Max. He really couldn't take no for an answer. I looked onto my watch. The race will start at three and it was 8  AM. I was hesitant but who where I kidding? I put on some new clothes and grabbed the sticker for my car. I took the elevator down to the garage and walked over to my car. I attached the sticker to the window. And put my back onto the passenger seat, I closed the door and walked around the car and hopped inside.

I turned on the engine and slowly drove upwards and exited the garage

I turned on the engine and slowly drove upwards and exited the garage. I made my way onto the motorway and drove towards Haarlem. When I arrived there I had to drive longer than expected since most of the roads were blocked because of F1. I was forced to stop as a train went by, it was filled with fans wearing orange. When the train had gone by, they let me continue. I finally made it into Zandvoort. I noticed a lot of race flags and Max Verstappen decoration onto the windows of the nearest apartments I drove by. I even witnessed a lady selling red bull from her porch. I arrived at a roundabout, and a Ferarri let me pass before him. And I continued but not even few seconds later I got stuck in traffic behind a Volvo. I could see the fans at the gates waiting to catch a glimpse of the drivers. They'd probably think I'd be Lando or Oscar with this car.

But even though this is an older model, they'd never know. I arrived at a huge lifting pole. They'd let the three of us enter as a train. First the Volvo, than me and the Ferarri. The fans started filming the Volvo and scream Lando. I was behind him. I hid behind my wheel as the Ferrari's engine growled behind me. Drawing the attentions of the fans. The Volvo speeded away and then the security guards gave me a stop sign. At that moment the Ferarri pulled to my side to glance at me. Leclerc started waving at me, I waved back at him. Then the security guard walked backwards giving me the motion to continue. I drove off making the engine growl loudly. I was being chased by Charles. I went underneath a tunnel and arrived at the paddock. I parked the McLaren swiftly and Leclerc parked next to me. I opened the door and got out. Making sure not to forget my bag. When I turned around I almost jumped, Leclerc just spawned behind Me. 'Oh my-' I held my hand on my chest and took a deel breath. 'Jeez, I didn't know I was that scary.' He stared at me. 'My my, you've changed.' He concluded. He extended me a hand and I accepted it. He walked me to the gate to check in. 'It's been a while.' I agreed. Leclerc nodded. 'We've missed you, Alice.' He whispered in my ear. I scanned my pass and waited for him.
He walked by my side to the paddock. 'I've been busy.' I explained. Charles chuckled. 'I can tell, you were fancy clothing drive a fast car. What's next a villa?' He asked me. I laughed, 'I may be spoiled but I like to live small.'
He laughed and gave me soft smile. When we went by the Ferarri hospitality. 'Well this is my stop.' He said. I said him a goodbye and tried to find Max. But he must have disappeared.