52

I stared into the mirror, my face looked a little better than it did yesterday. I dressed myself up in a leather trousers, combined with a white blues and a blazer. When I made my way downstairs I said Lando's parents a goodbye and made my way outside to see Lando parked on the driveway. I got onto the passenger seat and Lando leaned out of the window, 'so are you coming home?' He asked me eventually after he had turned on the engine and slowly pulled out of the drive way and onto the main road. 'Not yet.' I laid my hand on my chest. Lando swallowed as he gave me a slight nod. He drove me to mr van Daal's building. Lando's dad had given me suggestion to partner up with him. Since I was too young to run a business alone. Even though I protested against his vision I gave in.

I was a little bit scared who I would meet there, or who tried to intimidate me. Either-way, I decided to stay focused on what was in front of me. Instead of overthinking what could happen.

Lando slowed down in front of the gate of the enormous building, I forgot how big it actually was. The gate opened and he pulled up onto the parking lot. He gave a smooth turn and managed to park the car in one single try. I got out and made my way to the entrance. Lando followed behind me. A security guard greeted me. 'Miss.' He greeted me. I nodded and looked over my shoulder to see Lando giving him a death stare before entering the building with me. We took the elevator up, when we arrived we got surprised by garlands of pictures of my face. It made me chuckle. I watched Lando in my eye corner taking a picture of them mr van Daal then walked over to us with his arms spread. He gave me a hug. 'Welcome home.' He said. I got a little bit shy, by all the decoration and the cake with my face on it. 'We want to welcome you, as a new partner and friend.' He said as he finally freed me from his arms. 'Thanks.' I stepped back to see Lando introduce himself to van Daal by shaking his hand. 'The one and only mr. Norris.' He laid his hand on his. 'It's a pleasure it meet you.' Lando gave him a smile but didn't say anything. 'Alright.' Mr van Daal sighed. He then motioned me to come. He led us to his office. To see the new project  they'd been working on. 'It will become the biggest harder styles event. Ever.'
'Just imagine 300 thousand people, united under one kind of music.' He licked his lips and proudly held his hands on his hips. Lando stood beside me as he looked at the plans. 'You want to what Tomorrowland?' He asked van Daal. Van Daal smirked. 'We'll sure try.'
'I'm in.' I said without hesitation. 'It's an opportunity I will not avoid.' I met van Daal's gaze. 'I know you won't, besides the risks are minor since we've been organising events like  this since 1979.' He took a deep breath.

When the day had gone by Lando drove me to get a new phone and afterwards he drove to an hotel.
When we arrived there, I went to my room. I undressed so I could take a clean shower. Since today was nerve wracking for me. I was completely naked when Lando entered the bathroom to brush his teeth. He glanced at me and smiled. 'I love the view.' He said as he closed me in. 'Yeah and I smell.' I said as I sniffed under my arm out. Pretending to throw up. Lando chuckled, 'my love you're a crazy girl.' He said as he lifted my chin up.