Characters.

A/N- hey! Just wanted to do this now to give an idea of how I picture the new characters! Obviously you can picture and make up anyone you want but just wanted to show how I see them when I write! All marvel characters that we know are obviously based on the movies/show!
Also my Pinterest is @Skateboarder372 if you wanna look at my boards which have more inspo for the characters!

KJ- obviously use Erin Kellyman, I kinda picture her as baggy skater vibe clothes wise?? Lots of ripped jeans, crop tops & big flannels. But also cute dresses & skirts when she's feeling it. Personality I'd say can be shy at first and weary of others due to trauma, once you get to know her she has a wild and daring side and is pretty loud and outgoing! Id say once she's comfortable she's very out there, she'll do whatever she wants and she can be super flirty (maybe due to trauma and using sex as a coping mechanism when it's her choice?) Known as the "bad kid" at school but mostly as a distraction so people don't realise she doesn't understand the work! She wants to get better tho, usually the one copying people's homework when she cares enough to and hand something in.

Benny & Brax- I use Jiggy Turner as inspo looks wise, found him randomly on Pinterest but I think he makes tiktoks? Basically just imagine 2 of him🤣 gave them kind of a vintage look? I feel like I'd picture them always wearing the same outfit but...

Benny & Brax- I use Jiggy Turner as inspo looks wise, found him randomly on Pinterest but I think he makes tiktoks? Basically just imagine 2 of him🤣 gave them kind of a vintage look? I feel like I'd picture them always wearing the same outfit but maybe different coloured jumper/top or something to separate them??? You can also look @jiggy.turner on Instagram for more pics of him! Personality I'd say they're pretty similar, although Benny is quieter. I picture Brax as loud and fast paced(possibly might write him as ADHD/nurodiverse in some way) they're both super fun and will break rules without thinking about consequences. They get decent grades, could be better if they worked more and didn't skip class.

Hartley- I picture another random person I found that's @leelafleck on Instagram! Just basically an innocent looking pretty and feminine vibe, lots of cute crop tops & skirts! The underneath of her hair is dyed red, personality I'd say she seems i...

Hartley- I picture another random person I found that's @leelafleck on Instagram! Just basically an innocent looking pretty and feminine vibe, lots of cute crop tops & skirts! The underneath of her hair is dyed red, personality I'd say she seems innocent, all adults/teachers love her and think she's a rule follower, but really it's mostly an act and she likes to get into trouble and drag her friends in with her! In a fun way tho🤣 she's flirty and nice to everyone, known at school as kind of "slutty" but she owns the title and doesn't let anyone put her down. She gets mostly straight A's even when they skip class a lot.