Chapter Sixteen

-Calum's POV-
Seeing Michael about to lash out killed me. He was my best friend and there was nothing I could do. Then Harper walked back into the room. "Harper this is a really bad time...."I said, turning to my sister. "I'll go then....." She said, turning to leave but bumping into Ash. "Sorry Ash..." She mumbled, running from the room. I sighed. Harper was the only sister I had after Lilly died (A/N Lilly is not actually dead I just decided to add her in ☺️)

-Alex's POV-
I layed on my bed wondering why Luke had admitted to having a crush on my best friend.... 'Why would you admit it now Luke...' I thought, not realising my brother had walked in. "Hey Alex...." Ash said, sitting on his bed. I waved sadly, not getting up from my bed. "What's up?" He asked. I grabbed my phone and typed 'Luke split up with me...." My phone replied. "Why?" He asked. 'He has a crush on Harper.....' My phone said again. Ash gasped. "Your kidding..." He said, trailing off. I shook my head my dark blonde hair falling in my face. I loved Luke and there was nothing I could do... He left me for my best friend. 'I hope your happy Hemmings because I'm not....' I thought, turning away from Ash tears threating to fall.

-Mikeys POV-
After Harper had left, Cal followed her leaving me in the room by myself. "Not a good move Cal..." I said, punching my pillow. I tried so hard not to become to angry but without realising what I had done, I had punched a wall and broken both my hand and my wrist. "Mikey?!?" Harper's sweet voice filled my ears and looking up I saw her. The beautiful girl I had left. Her beautiful dark brown hair tumbling down her back, her chocolate brown eyes glittering in the dim light of the room, her hoodie sleeves pulled down to cover her scars, the idiot shirt I had given her peeked out from under the hoodie, her black ripped-at-the-knee jeans and the pink and white converse Luke had given her from her 17th birthday... Everything about her was perfect and I had left it.

-Harper's POV-
I slowly approached Mikey not realising how angry he was. "Harper stay back..." He warned. I moved a small piece of my hair from my face. "Mikey what's wrong?" I asked him. Big mistake.... The last thing I saw was Mikeys fist headed in my direction and then falling to the floor, I hit my head on my bed and the world fell into complete darkness....

|A/N| Cliffhanger!!!! I am so evil... This was meant to be out on Saturday but I was ill... Sorry for the wait....

Also the wattpad update helps me write longer chapters on my phone now that they have added a word count... This chapter was 496 words....

This is Charley signing off!!
☺️😂😌❤️💝😍😏💞😊😀😘