Chapter Four:

|Time Skip- End of school|

-Harpers POV-
We all met at the gate like we did everyday. "Ready for band practice?" Alex asked, walking over with Luke. "Yeah..." I said. I didn't notice Mikey had taken my bag from my shoulder and was carrying it for me. "Aww." James said. "What?" I asked. "Michaels carrying your bag for you." Brad said smiling. I spun round to face Mikey. "Babe you don't have to do that." I said, jumping up to try and get it back. "Ugh I hate being small..." I said. Then Mikey picked me up and decided to give me a piggy back. "Mikey!!! Put me down." I said. Then I realised we had started walking home. "Actually dont...." I said, holding on to his shoulders tightly, scared I was gonna fall. We arrived at Luke's place. "Luke you weren't expecting anyone were you?" Alex asked. Luke shook his head and bit down on his lip ring. We all headed inside and saw all of our parents plus two people who looked like they were from the local insane asylum or the hospital. "Mum, what are you doing here?" Me and Brad said at excatly the same time. "Twins...." James mumbled. "Honey, we need to talk. This is Nurse Isabelle and Doctor Matt from the asylum, you know Mount Massive." My mum said. We all sat down. Me on Mikeys lap and Alex on Luke's. "Babe.... I think I know why their here...." Mikey whispered to me.

-Luke's POV-
'Me and the lads are gonna send away...' I thought. "I'm sorry but we've had reports about Luke Robert Hemmings, Michael Gordon Clifford, Ashton Flecthler Irwin and Calum Thomas Hood having mental disorders. Luke being mute, Calum having ADHD and being depressed and sudicial, Michael suffering with Anxtiey and bipolar and Ashton being sudicial and depressed." Nurse Isabelle said. I froze. 'Oh no.... I knew it!' I thought. "You cant take them!!!! Michaels only just found out he has bipolar!!! You cant do this!" I heard Harper shout. "Harper...." Alex said, jumping off me and running to Harper. "Alex, I thought you would be helping me with this!!! I know how much Luke means to you!" She said. "Actually... Harpers right.... You cant take them..." Alex said. "I'm sorry." Matt said, standing up and pushing both Harper and Alex to the side. "Mikey!!" Harper said. Isabelle advanced to me. 'Oh no.... Not this....' I thought. Isabelle pulled me up the did the same to Calum. "Calum!!! You cant take them!!!" Harper repeated, trying to grab Calum's arm.

-Ashton's POV-
Me and the lads were bundled into the van that was parked in frout of Luke's place. "Guys....." I said. The others looked at me. "What?" Calum said. I sighed. "The asylum is the last place we need to go.... I mean with me and Cal being depressed and sudicial, Mikey with both anxiety and bipolar and Luke being mute..... It's gone be hard for us...." I said, looking down. The others just stayed silent. I didn't blame them.....

-Mikeys POV-
I was sat in the van next to Ash trying not to have a panic attack, so far I had failed..... I started breathing heavily and Ash noticed. "Michael?" He asked. I couldn't hear him. I tried everything I could think of... Thinking of Harper, counting to 20 nothing was helping..... "Michael come on calm down." Calum said, that I heard. I almost instantly calmed down. "Thanks Calum...." I said, smiling weakly at him.

|At Luke's place|
-Brads POV-
"I cant believe you let them take the boys away!!!" Harper shouted. "Honey calm down. Michaels in a better place." Mum said. She wasn't buying it. "You know how much I love Mikey!!!! Then you let those people take him!!!! They took my brother as well!!!" She said, starting to cry. "Harper...." I said, hugging her tight. "Take me home Brad...." She sobbed. I nodded, grabbed our bags and walked out. Outside Luke's place Harper broke down crying. She fell to the floor in a fit of tears. I stood there watching her cry.... I didn't know what to do....

|A/N| Hey! New chapter

This was so hard to write..

Nurse Isabelle is britishaddict

Thanks to britishaddict for the help.

145 days til my concert!!!!

Not that long left til Christmas!!!!

This is Charley signing off!!!
❤️💕☺️😘😍💓🎄💞😄😏😜🎅🙉🙊👏🙈👍