Chapter Two:

Brads POV:

Me, Mikey and Harper walked off to drama. "Please tell me we didn't get homework." I said. Harper shook her head. "Nope." She said. I sighed, full of relief. Harper laughed. "Hey Brad." I spun round. There in front of me stood my ex-girlfriend, Molly. "Oh hi Molly...." I said, trailing off. Harper and Mikey looked at me. "Whose she?" Mikey said. "Brads ex-girlfriend, Molly." Harper said, taking his hand. I looked at my twin and smiled. Molly didn't seem happy. "Oh, hi Harper." She grimaced. "Hello Molly." She said. Mikey flipped out. "WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE BRAD ALONE!!! HE DOESNT LOVE YOU!!!" He shouted. Harper grabbed his arm. She knew he suffered with anxiety but not this.... Bipolar....

Mikeys POV:

I just flipped out and had no clue why.... Do I suffer with bipolar? No surely not... Well maybe.... I felt someone grab my arm. Looking down I saw Harper, trying to calm me down. "Please calm down mikey... Sir's here." She said, taking my relavitly large hand in her small one. I tried to calm down. It didn't work. Usually Harper calms me down. Why wasnt anything calming me down? This wasnt normal. "Sir can I take Michael somewhere to calm down?" Harper asked. Our teacher nodded. "But first come and get a note." He said. Harper led me into the drama studio and we got the note we needed. Then we headed to our usual hang out spot. I sat facing away from Harper. I didnt want to hurt her.... "Mikey?" She asked. I didnt reply..... I looked up on the internet on bipolar... All the things that had happened to me where on the list... not being able to calm down, shouting, wanting to hurt yourself or others... it all added up..... I waas suffering with bipolar...... All I could think of was being put in an insane asylum..... Luke, Ash, Cal, Brad, James and Alex all came running to us.... "Hey Mikey...." Cal said, trailing off. "Hi..." I whsipered. They all sat down. "We need to come clean about something...." Ashton said. I looked up at them. "What?" I asked. "We all have something wrong with us..." Ash replied. I was worried. "I have ADHD, I'm sudical and I'm depressed...." Cal said, rolling up his sleeve so we could see the scars on his arm. "Cal.... Why didnt you tell me?" Harper said. "I didnt want to upset you...." He said. "I'm also depressed and sudcial..." Ash said, doing the same as Cal... "And you didnt tell me why?" Alex said. "Same as Cal..." He said, looking away. "And whats up with Luke?" I asked. "He's mute....." Alex said. Luke looked sad. So the whole of 5 Seconds of Summer were all slightly insane..... "Were gonna get send away...." Cal said. We all noddd in agreement. "Will it be like "Mount Massive Asylum' do you think?" Ash said, referring to the game 'Outlast' we had all played last week. "I dont know..." I said.....

|A/N| OMG! SO 5SOS are all insane!!!! well slightly anyway.... The referance from 'Outlast' was because all i have been watching the last few days is ThatcherJoeGames.... Leave a comment if you know who Joe Sugg is!!!!

Anyways! This Charley signig off!