Chapter Nineteen

Michael's POV-
I froze when the nurse said that the asylum was putting me in a padded cell to protect everyone...including myself. "He didn't mean it...." I heard Ash say to the nurse. "I'm sorry Ashton but it's for his own good." The nurse said, walking to me and pulling me up. Two doctors walked in holding something....a straight jacket. "No...!" I said, glancing at Harper. Tears slipped from her chocolate brown eyes. "Michael...." She mumbled quietly. I was suddenly dragged, kicking and screaming, from the room.

Harper's POV-
I sat there, shaking. The one person who had helped me through everything was suddenly being placed in a padded cell to protect everyone from him. "Sis...?" I could barely hear Brad's worried voice. Looking at my brother, his chocolate brown eyes locked with mine. He leant over and moved a curl from my face. "It's okay sis...." He said, smiling. I returned the smile slightly. I was about to say something when my phone rang. "Hello?" I said, answering it. "Guess who." The voice said.

|A/N| Can you guys forgive me? I really don't have any motivation or ideas to write this that's why it's so short..... I'll hopefully have a longer chapter soon.

I love you all!

This is Charley signing off!
😘🎸💁🏼☺️😊💕🎶💁🏻😌🙊🎧😍😃😏💁🏾😂✨🎉💁🏽🎥