Chapter Six:

-James's POV-

As I waited for Brad to pick up I started to wonder why he left so suddenly. He new how much Harper needed him but still he decided to leave. Sometimes I thought he was so selfish, like he never thought of anybody but himself. Finally he picked up the phone with a confused "Hello?" "Hey mate,it's James." I reply a little annoyed, "where are you?" After a moments hesitation he replied, "I had to get out the house, sorry, I'll be back in an hour." "Ok" was all I said in reply and then I hung up.

-Brad's POV-

After James hung up on me I looked over at Jac. She just looked at me with a questioning expression. "It was my brother James. He doesn't know about us, he doesn't know where I am," I explained. "Did you tell him about us?" That was all she asked but it was obvious that she was looking for a specific answer. "Don't worry I didn't tell him, I told him I would be an hour," I told her. As the releave passed over her face something else did to, something I didn't recognize. "What,what is it?"

"You have an hour?"

"Yeah, why?" As I ask I realise what it was that flickered across her face.

"Come with me."

-Jac's POV-

I took his hand and led him towards a small building to the edge of the park. I pulled him along and he followed just behind me. As we drew closer to the building he realized my intentions and caught up with me. We reached the building and I pressed my back up against the wall, he followed suit and pinned my body to the wall with his. He lent forward and placed a perfect kiss on my lips, filled with love and longing. He tasted like summer and sweet lemonade, all the things I love. I started to kiss back and it became faster more passionate. I knew it was right, it felt right, like a true kiss. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, deeper into the kiss. I put my hands on his chest not to ward him of, but just so that I could feel his heart beat. After a few minutes, that felt like hours, he pulled away out of breath. We stood and stared at each other for a minute before bursting into laughter.

|A/N|

Hey this is Charlie, Charley's friend from school, I help Charley write the book.

I mainly wrote this chapter and I know it's probably terrible but it's my first piece of proper writing.

I'll get Charley to start the next chapter asap.

This is Charlie signing off, bye.