Chapter Eight

Jac's POV

As we went up to his room to grab his guitar I started to think, I am in my boyfriends house, on our own and we are going to his room. As we entered his room I saw all the same thoughts fly across his face. I saw something else though, something lustful. Suddenly we exploded, hands everywhere, lips colliding everything happening so fast. Before I knew what was happening we were on his bed, he was leaning over me and I reached up to kiss him. As soon as I did our lips collided with such force it knocked the air out of my lungs. As he kissed me he reached down and grabbed the hem of my shirt. He looked at me asking for permission and I just gave him a small nod. He pulled my shirt up over my head before pulling off his own. Suddenly, "AHHH! BRADLEY WILLIAM SIMPSON, holy crap!" A young, handsome man was stood in the doorway to Brad's room. "Well this is rather awkward," was Brad's only reaction and that fact seemed to send the young man over the edge. "RATHER AWKWARD, RATHER AWKWARD! This is more than rather awkward, you are half naked making out with some stranger. This is more than awkward it's bloody idiotic, wait till mum hears about this." Brad's expression turned very worried, very quickly. "Oh come on bro, calm down, firstly she isn't a stranger we've been dating for 3 months, two you didn't knock. Finally, please don't tell mum." His pleading seemed to make all the anger seep out of the other boys body. "Fine, firstly put some clothes on, please your hurting my eyes." As soon as the boy said this Brad got up and pulled on his shirt, deciding it was best to follow suit I pulled on my own shirt. "Thank you, now who are you?" The question was obviously aimed at me so I stuck out my hand saying, "Jac, Jac Nightingale." He took it and shook vigorously, "James, James Mcvey." Once all introductions were done James asked another question, "How did you two meet?" Brad looked towards me as if unsure on wether to tell him or not. Finally he decided we had nothing left to loose, "we met in a night club, a while back." James thought about this for a minute and then he just held his hand out. Seeing Brad's confused expression he just sighed and said,"hand it over."

" What, hand what over," was Brad's reply and James just got annoyed. "Hand over your fake ID." After he said this Brad reached into his pocket and pulled out an exact replica his ID but he was just a year older. "Give it over, now," was all James said and Brad handed it over obediently. After Brad had passed it over James just turned and said, "if I catch you two doing anything again I will tell mum." After he said this he just marched out and slammed the door.

|A/N|

Hey it's Charlie ( Jac) and I helped FandomsGirlXx write this chapter. I now have a wattpad account so if you like my writing follow bugbugxxx.

Charley ( Harper ) will be writing the next chapter and I will get her to publish it soon.

This is Charlie and charley signing off