Chapter Thirteen

-Jac's POV-
"Brad, will you come here please I want to talk to you!" I called him but I heard no reply. I got up to go find him and realised how long he had been out. I walked out of the room to see Brad stood kissing some other girl. "BRADLEY WILLAM SIMPSON!" I yelled at him not knowing what to do. As he broke away from the other girl he looked at me with horror written all over his face. Before he could utter a word I slapped him right across his smug face. "What was that for!" He asked, holding his cheek in pain. "YOU LITTLE CHEAT!!!!! How could you! I trusted you!" I yelled at him. Brad looked absolutely shellshocked.... It seemed like nobody had ever called him that which to me seemed impossible. "Jac.... I'm sorry please... Just hear me out." He begged. "No Brad... I'm done with your lies, your cheating ways.... I'm done with you. We're over Bradley....." And with that I left the house, tears threating to fall. I could hear Brad calling my name, begging for forgiveness... That wasn't happening.

-Harpers Pov-
I took Mikey towards the local park where James used to take me and Brad as kids. "I remember this place.... The park where we had our first date." Mikey said, smiling weakly. "I still come here when I want to get away from my problems.... Or my brothers... Or even my mum.... Mikey I never told you this but you know the song 'If You Could See Me Now' by The Script?" I asked. Mikey nodded, his red hair falling in his face. I giggled and moved the hair from his face. "I can't listen to it without crying.... My dad died a few days after me and Brad were born...." I said, looking down at the ground. I felt Mikey pull me into a hug. "Oh baby... Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't want you worrying...." I replied. He laughed. "I always worry about you." He said, kissing my cheek. I giggled. "What would I do without you?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "You'd be dead...." He replied, still holding me in his arms. I leant back on his chest just enjoying his company. "Harper?" I heard a voice. I looked to where the voice was coming from. "Ross?" I asked. He nodded and Mikey tighten his arms around me. Mikey knew about what happened to me when I was with Ross.

|Flashback, Still harpers POV|
"Ross please stop!" I begged, blood trailing down my arms..... Ross was drunk.... "No Harper. You deserve this." He slurred. I backed into a corner knowing I couldn't escape. Then Ross pinned me to the wall, a smirk clear on his drunken face. "No please...." I whimpered. 'No use fighting Harper... Just let him do what he wants.' I thought. Ross snapped me back to reality by kissing me forcefully. For a moment I stood there. "Well? Aren't you going to do anything?" My drunken boyfriend asked. "Yes..." I replied. Ross smirked again then kissed me again, this time I chose to kiss him back. But I realised I shouldn't of.... Ross' hands trailed up and down my sides. "Ross stop... We talked about this." I whimpered into the kiss. He didn't listen. In one quick movement I was pinned to the sofa, Ross looming over me. "Maybe I should just force you to have sèx with me now. No one can hear you scream for me to stop." He said. I realised what he meant.... Everyone was out... Mum was at her friends, James and Brad had band practise with The Vamps and Calum had gone to see Mikey, Luke and Ash... I was home alone and had asked Ross to come round to keep me company, not realising he would be drunk. "No.... That's classed as rape...." I whimpered... "Not if you enjoy it." He said, smirking. Then my shirt was on the floor. "No stop." I whispered. "No... You know I want it.... I want you." Ross said. "I don't want you." I said. "Too late baby...." He said, holding up my leggings. "Half way there." I said.... "Oh yes... Half way to me forcing myself on you." He laughed. "You will enjoy it.... Trust me." He said, crawling on top of me. "Let me do what I want on you..... I wont hurt you." Ross said, his hands on my sides. I nodded slowly. "Good girl...." He said, smashing his still acohcol tainted lips to mine. I forced myself to give in... Luckily before Ross could try anything else my heroic twin brother walked in. "Harper!" Was all I heard. I pulled away. "Brad... Help me please....." I whimpered as Ross placed kisses down my neck. "How can he help you? Just let me force you into sèx in frout of him." Ross said. I gave brad an look of sorrow and gave in to Ross. "HARPER DONT!" Brad shouted at me. Then Ross was pushed off me.

|End of flashback| {was going to write the sèx scene but I'm shît at writing that so....}

-Ross' POV-
"What do you want?" Harper asked me. I looked at how her and Michael were sat... Harper leaning back on his chest, Michael holding her so protectively... Me and her were like that.... Before I messed everything up. "Nothing I just saw you and I thought I'd come and say hi." I replied, my hands in my hoodie pockets. Harper's face grew scared. "I wont hurt you like I did before." I said. "You nearly raped me, I cant trust you." She said. "Baby do you want to go back to the asylum?" Michael said. "Wait, asylum?" I asked. "Yes..... Me, Alex, Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael are there." Harper answered my question, obviously pissed off her ex had returned. Harper and Michael stood up, took one another's hands and headed off back to the asylum.

-Harpers POV-
Once me and Mikey got back to the asylum we went straight to our room. "Want to have some fun?" Mikey asked, his Austrailan voice turning deep and full of something I didn't recoginze, lust. "Like?" I asked. "Have sèx with me." He answered, picking me up. "What if I don't want to?" I asked. "Please baby..... We've been together over a year now." Mikey said. I nodded. "Okay." I said. Mikey carefully placed me on our bed then crawled on top of me. Then the 'fun' began.

|Time skip, after the sèx has happened.|

-Mikeys POV-
Me and Harper were cuddled under our quilt after doing what neither of us had done before, and we both enjoyed it.... "Mikey..." Harper whispered. Luke and the others had not long got back and Luke was sleeping. "Yeah?" I asked, my hand resting on her cheek. "Thank you for what happened. Even though we didn't use protection, it was still amazing." She said, kissing my cheek. "Glad you enjoyed it. No ones ever made you feel like that before have they?" I asked her. "When Ross was sober one time we tried it but no ones ever made me feel like that." She replied, referring to what we did. I could tell Harper would of been terrified of she had said no to sèx. "You know if you had said no I would of been okay with it. I wouldn't of raped you." I said, kissing harpers cheek. Harper didn't reply. She was fast asleep on my chest. I kissed her cheek and fell asleep next to her.

|A/N|

Hey! So it's Charley {Harper} here.

The flashback took me a while.

Then we had some Marper {Michael and Harper}

Sorry I didn't write the sèx scenes... Charlie {Jac} would propuarly kill me although we did techincally write it in our last two chapters....

Oh well!

I'm off to tidy my room, do some revision and propuarly go and see Charlie.

This is Charley and Charlie... Signing off x