Chapter Three:

-Luke's POV-
We were sat around talking... Well the others were, I wasn't... After Alex told our little group I was mute, I sat there sobbing. Then an arm went round my shoulders. I looked to my left and saw Alex there. "Luke? What's up?" She asked. I grabbed my notebook and wrote down: "I wanna get out of here..... I cant do this... I don't want to get send away.... I cant survive without you. 💔...." I gave it to Alex. She read the note and sobbed. "I cant survive without you...." She read aloud. "You mean that?" She asked. I pulled her close and whispered in her ear "Yes... I mean it..." Then Alex broke down crying. "Sis? What's wrong?" Ash asked. I looked at her... My look said "Dont tell them I spoke...." She nodded slowly. "Nothing..... I.... I just can't believe that your all slightly insane..." She said, still sobbing.

-Harper's POV-
"Mikey? Please talk to me...." I whispered to him. "Harper.. Leave him alone...." Ash said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Ash.... I love him..... I want to help him...." I said, shaking Ash off my shoulder. "Leave me alone Harper...." Mikey whispered to me. I got up and started to walk away. "Harper...." Brad said, getting up and following me. "Go away Brad..." I muttered. He caught up to me and held me close. "Your my twin sister... I care way too much about you..." He said. I sobbed. "I wanna help Mikey..." I said. Brad looked a bit worried. "You can't help someone with bipolar....." He said, pulling away. I started sobbing again. "I don't want him to get send away!!!! Me and Mikey have been together a year! You know how much he means to me...." I said, dropping my bag on the floor. "I know sis... But sometimes these things happen.... You cant help them." He said. "Guys whats happening here?" Cal said, walking over to me and Brad. "Harper wants to help Michael." Brad explained. "You cant help someone with bipolar Harper.... You could die if he attacks you." Calum said. "You people really dont want me to help my own boyfriend through this?" I asked. Brad and Calum shook their heads. "Some brothers you are." I said, grabbing my bag and running off.

-Michaels POV-
I sat where Harper had left me shaking and worried I'd hurt myself or someone else.... "Michael? Come on... Please talk to us." I heard Ashton say. I shook my head, my red hair falling in my face. A thought came to me. My dad had suffered with bipolar.... Maybe I carry that gene... "Guys... I just thought, my dad suffered with bipolar.... I think I have that gene...." I said, spinning round to face my friends. They all looked at me shocked. "You mean?" Alex started. "Yeah... I have bipolar, I'm sure of it..." I said. The others stares at me. 'Great.... They all think I'm insane.' I thought. Then Ash broke the silence.... "Well... I suppose this couldn't get any worse..." He said, taking something sliver and what seemed to be covered in blood from his jeans pocket. "You brought it to school?!" Alex asked, shocked her brother had brought his blade to school.

|A/N| This is so bad 😁

Features selfharm 😢

Next chapter coming soon... Wednesday or Thursday ☺️ not sure yet

Have to balance wattpad with youtube and school....

Almost Christmas!!!

146 days till The Vamps + Union J + Special guests! Can't wait 💕💞
Anyways! This is Charley signing off
❤️💕☺️😘💙😅😍💓🎄💞😄😏😜🎅🙉🙊