Chapter Eighteen

Luke's POV~
After Harper had said she was okay, I started calming down. "O-okay..." I stuttered, knowing it would take a while for me to calm down. Harper smiled at me, the kind, sweet smile I had somehow fallen in love with. But I knew deep down I couldn't have her... Michael would kill me. "I-I'll wait outside..." I said, turning and running from the room tears streaming down my face. "Luke..." Harper said quietly. I knew she needed me... I'm her best friend... But I couldn't face her in the state she was in. Standing outside the room I shared with the beautiful dark chocolate haired girl, I cried. "Hemmings?" I heard a voice and looking up I saw Cal. Waving sadly, I looked away nervously biting my lip ring. "Hey. What's wrong?" Cal said, knowing he wouldn't get a reply from me. I pointed into the room where Harper was. Cal was shocked. "Harper....?" He said. I nodded, before running off to the garden.

Harper's POV~
Lying down on the bed where I was placed with a bloody head and pillow is never a good idea. Especially when both of my best friends were away. "Harper, how are you feeling?" Brad asked, brushing a stray curl from my face. "Like hell....." I mumbled, smiling sadly at my twin. Brad returned the smile. Nervously biting the inside of my lip I forgot about the lip ring Luke had persuaded me to get, I caused it to start bleeding. "Ow..." I said, taking my lip ring out, blood dripping from the end. "You caused it to bleed again....didn't you?" James asked. I nodded, placing the ring on the table by the bed. Sitting up slowly, I saw Luke walk past the window. "Hemmo...." I whispered, quieter then usual.

Alex's POV~
Wondering where everyone was, I got up and left the room where I was. Heading for Harper's room, I saw Ash, James, Brad and Cal stood around Harper's bed, with my best friend lying on her bed blood everywhere. I froze, but before I could turn and leave Harper spotted me. "Alex....?" She whispered. Turning back round to face her, I sped towards my best friend, tears threating to fall. Once I reached her, I gulfed her in a hug. "Alex I'm okay..." Harper whispered to me. Smiling slightly I pulled away, brushing a few stray hairs from my face. "Hi Alex..." Brad said. Waving at the curly haired boy that was my best friend's twin brother, I spotted Michael sat on his bed facing away from the rest of us. Then it clicked. Michael had lashed out... His bipolar got the better of him.

Michael's POV~
I heard a nurse enter the room a few minutes after Alex had hugged Harper. "I'm sorry to say this but to keep you all away from harm, we are putting Michael in a padded cell." The nurse said. I froze.... 'A padded cell....?' I thought. 'That must mean they know my bipolar is slowly getting worse...'

|A/N| Hey!! Sorry this is late!!! Was meant to be published a few days ago. 😅😅

Anyway CLIFFHANGER!!!

This is Charley signing off xx
😂💕😌🙊✨🎧😊😏💘😀☺️⚽️💜🐶📱😘🎸