authors note

I decided to not post my usual author's note at the end of the chapter but instead post it separately. As you already noticed we are at the end of part I and that means the end of season I which is sad. very, very sad.

BUT. no worries, I will continue the story once season II comes out. Katerina and Kaz's story is not over, not yet. there is still so much to explain about Katerina and her backstory and jeez so much information.

now, about the last part of the previous chapter. originally I was planning for Katerina and Nina to interact in some way at the very end, because Kat obviously knows her and yada, yada. but. then I thought that I don't know anything about season II and how Nina is going to be introduced to the Crows. therefore I decided to do this instead. I hope it turned out somewhat good. if not, I'm sorry.

now that we're at the end I want to hear your final thoughts about the story. maybe some ideas, tips, I will appreciate anything you're going to throw my way. even the criticism.

finally, a huge THANK YOU goes to all who commented, voted, and just read my story it means a lot. and I mean A LOT. <333 you're THE BEST.

I guess I'll see you once season II comes out, maybe earlier if I will manage to post my other fanfiction that I've been working on (and if you decide to read it of course). 

Moony x