Chapter 1

It was the start of a new school year, for Rachel Berry it was the start of her junior year at Mckinley.  She walked through the halls thinking that the year couldn't have started off any better.  She was dating Finn, she gained new friends in Santana and Brittany, and she was no longer at war with Quinn.  The two of them had met up a few times over the summer and they both realized that they had a lot in common.  They both loved musicals (Quinn less so than Rachel) they attended a Taylor Swift concert over the summer and both look back on it as the best moment of their summer vacation.  

Rachel was sat in between Quinn and Finn during Glee club as Mr Schuester was explaining that they need to get new members to join new directions or they would not be able to compete during competitions.  "I say we all try to keep our ears open for some great voices that would guarantee our victory at not just regionals but a nationals championship too" Rachel got up from her seat and said.  "Just remember that anyone you find has to audition, before they can join" Mr. Schue said, "Just keep that in mind."  

Later that day, Rachel had met up with Quinn after she had her fight with Santana.  "Don't you think that maybe telling Sue about San's boob job was, maybe a, bad idea?" Rachel asked.  Quinn thought for a minute before answering, "Yeah.  In hindsight that was a terrible idea."  Rachel gave Quinn a very disappointed look, "So why do it then?" she asked.  "I don't know." Quinn looked in Rachel's eyes and she could tell, that answer wasn't going to be good enough. "I guess I did it because, I just want to forget last year happened" Quinn said with glazed eyes.  Rachel puts her hand on Quinn's shoulder in comfort.  "After getting pregnant, losing Finn, getting kicked off cheerios and then giving Beth up to Shelby, I just want things to go back to what was normal" Quinn explained.  

Rachel looked at Quinn and said, "I know that last year was not ideal, to say the least.  But trying to forget about last year is not the best way to move on.  Take what happened last year and use it as a learning experience.  You can't erase the past as much as you want to."  Quinn's eyes became even more glazed over with Rachel's words, and she nodded her head in acknowledgement.  "I'm not sure if I can do it.  Not on my own at least" Quinn said.  Rachel hugged Quinn and told her, "You'll always have me Quinn.  I promise."  Quinn and Rachel stayed together until the bell rang.

The bell rang signifying passing period Quinn and Rachel let go of each other and got up. "Hey.  So I was doing some thinking about cheerios that I wanted to run my your" Quinn told Rachel.  "What is it?" Rachel asked.  "I was thinking....." Quinn began.