"So..."

"So..." I match his playful tone.

"I knew you liked watching." He says smugly.

I slapped his shoulder lightly as my jaw dropped, "Just can't help yourself."

"Nope." I feel his charming eyes roaming over my body as I just look straight ahead at the other boys, not having the confidence to look straight at Harry as we speak. "There's a party next week."

"Cool," I say plainly. I haven't been to many parties if I'm being honest. The only ones you can find in my small hometown have either been drinking at a friend's house or the local bar.

"Cool?" His eyebrows furrow and his voice drop like he's confused by my answer. I turn my head to look at him, making eye contact already kicking myself in my stomach from how awkward my face must look right now. I swallow before he speaks up again, "Well, will you come? Everyone is going to be there."

"Oh, I mean, sure. So where-" God I need to practice not being awkward, maybe I'll google it later.

"I'll pick you up at 8." He requested, but almost as if there was no way to change his mind.

I'm sorry, what was that? You'll what?

"Pick me up? How do you even-"

"Rosen Terrace Apartments, right?" He states making my face scrunch into a confused expression, "You told me that information yourself. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to talk to strangers?" He puts on a serious face with squinting eyes but I can see the hidden part of him that wants to laugh. I just stared at him baffled that he still remembered it.

"8 it is then." Was his final words before he lifted himself off the cushioned sofa and started to walk away. But, I wasn't going to let him win.

"Harry?" I say making him stop on the spot and look over at me, "Your fly."

"Thank you." He says with a cheeky smile crawling up his face but with furrowed brows. Going to walk away again, but it wasn't over yet. I wanted his cheeks to be as red as he made mine.

"No," He turns his head to look at me one more time, "I mean your flys open."

His grin turned into a shocked expression as I saw small pink pigment in his cheeks as his eyes went wide. He looked at me and pulled an annoyed smile. He looks down at his suit pants before grabbing the zipper and pulling it up. Looking back at me, he brings his two fingers up to his eyes and then turns them to mine from a distance as if to say he's watching me. "Eyes up here love"

I whip my hands to either side of my head in an act of surrender, "Just doing my job."

He turns back around, laughing to himself, going to join the rest of the actors to continue shooting.

After a few minutes, I see Zayn come back out from where he had been and come to sit back in his previous seat.

"So what'd he say?" Was his first interest.

"He invited me to a party next week, escorted by his majesty himself," I say facetiously.

"Oh, I heard about that party. Are you going to go?"

"Apparently so."

♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday 22nd September

The past two weeks of work went by both slowly and as fast as lightning. I did a range of different jobs such as researching materials, ironing clothes and I helped Zayn sketch costume ideas for different parts of the exciting script. At the time, it sometimes felt like it took years just for the day to be over. I also got to meet the other two male actors, Louis and Liam. They were a bit more professional than Niall and Harry but still had a cheeky side- I get why these boys are all best friends now.