The beeping of my alarm woke me up with a startle. I sat up in one quick movement, my vision blurry and thoughts wobbled. I blindly tapped my fingers over the bedside table trying to turn off the alarm. When the piercing, annoying noise paused, I sighed in relief, falling back into my bed. My head ached and I could feel the pounding inside of it. I place my palm on my forehead trying to soothe it but it didn't help much.

I have to work a weekend day this week since the film is in its prime of production. They said it would only be for this week though and they'll work on delegation of time and schedules.

I groan and try to remember all the pieces of last night, in specific, how much wine I drank. Never mind me, Eden must have drank double that. I stare at the ceiling for a few seconds, processing and regretting the fact I need to leave this bed.

"See! I told you that you do that sad ceiling thing." Eden laughed, her eyes still closed, her morning voice prominent. Then, she groans and her hand comes up to her head, the other wrapping around her stomach.

"I'll get us some Advil," I yawn, dragging myself out of the bedsheets for the benefit of both of us.

"Yeah, good idea. Let's do that." She murmurs, not moving from the bed.

I got up out of bed. Did I clean up the rubbish? Wow, maybe Niall was right about having a fragile memory.

Walking to the kitchen was like struggling to balance in high force winds. Once I receive the water and tablets, I bring them back over to the bed, putting them down on Eden's bedside table as I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Yay, we did it." She groans, and I laugh because she's so spaced out she probably believes she got out of bed to get it. Eventually, she sits up against the headboard and we gulp the water with the medication. "Remind me why we drank on the night before my audition?"

"No idea, I have to get ready for work. It's gonna be so much fun." I joke.

Walking past my window, the sunlight blinded me and I felt like my eyeballs were burning from the stinging sensation. I retrieve some black joggers and a white cropped t-shirt, pairing it with my red converse. My outfit would be pure comfort today; I don't have the energy for anything else. My makeup was light but with more concealer to hide the bags under my eyes. My hair was simple, half up half down. I wore a pair of black sunglasses to dimmer the intensity of the sunlight outside. I believe they are the ones Harry 'bought' when we were running from the paparazzi.

Today would be the first day in a while that I would find my way to work. Eden was still in my apartment but I had to get to work on time, she would be holding onto the key today. The idea of stopping past Lucie's cafe and grabbing a coffee for the walk excited me but I didn't have time today. I was going to drive today but I didn't feel like being behind the steering wheel, I needed to wake up a bit.

When you're rushing in New York no one notices because everyone is rushing. It's a dynamic, fast-paced city and the only way to stand out is to stop in the middle of the street and get coffee spilt on you.

It was about a 20-minute walk before I reached the gates of the studio. Fawn gave me her biggest smile and welcomed me warmly as always. Once I was let through the gate, I walked straight to the familiar glass doors and through to the costume room where Zayn would be after hanging up my jacket. I don't even take my sunglasses off, I already have a headache. I write my name on the sheet hung up on the wall and the time. When I turn around, it's not the usual crowd of staff I see but instead Zayn, Harry and Liam sat around one of the tables. Their eyes are on me as they wait for me to sit down with them, which I do. They are all sitting up straight and formal which is weird to me.