Chapter 49

R18!!!

Chapter 49: Call

He grabbed my arms and pushed my back on the wall. My eyes were shut as he kissed me on my jawline and down to my neck. The sensation was overwhelming that I wanted him to stop but push harder at the same time.

I placed my hand on his chest and softly rub my palm against it. Hinawakan ni Ulrich ang kamay ko saka pinasok sa loob ng kanyang t-shirt. When he gave me the signal to touch him, I traced the lines and muscles on his chest. I fought the urge to lower down my destination.

"Damn..." He groaned. "That feels fucking good, baby. Stroke my chest harder, please?"

"Oh?" I smirked. "How about this..."

I bit my bottom lip as I moved my hand even lower until I touched the tip part of his pants. Dumiin ang tingin niya sa akin nung pinaragasa ko ang kamay ko sa gitna ng kanyang hitang may nakabukol.

"Oh, Willy is hard..." I teased.

"Baby— shit..." Napapikit siya nung tumingala. Tinukod niya ang dalawang kamay sa magkabilang panig ko. His soft curses became music to my ears and the rhythm to my heart.

I was watching his expression with pleasure. He looked so pleased with what I was doing. So... I played a simple game when I stopped massaging his thing.

He looked down at me. Kumabog ang dibdib ko nung makita ang matinding pagnanasa sa kanyang mga mata. It brought chills down my spine

"When did you learn to tease like this?" he asked, breathing hard.

I swallowed. "D-don't you like it?"

My eyes widened when he held the hem of my lingerie, slowly pulling it up and revealing my bare chest. A smirk shaped on his lips when his eyes went down.

Napaliyad ako nang halikan niya ako sa gitna ng aking mga dibdib. He used his tongue to trail the pattern around my breasts and when that didn't satisfy him, he finally reached the core of my feelings. His warm mouth covered my nipple as he moved his tongue in a circular motion.

Though I knew it would feel like this, I still didn't expect it to take away my sanity. Hindi ko alam kung saan ko ibabaling ang ulo ko sa sobrang kiliting nararamdaman.

I wasn't fully recovered when he suddenly knelt down.

"G-give me a break..." I gasped.

He chuckled. "Not tonight, baby..."

He looked up at me, grinning like he waited for this moment his whole life. He bit his lower lip. Hinawakan niya ang puson ko at dahan-dahan na nilapit ang bibig doon.

"This is how you do it, baby..."

Nanlambot ang mga tuhod ko nang maramdaman ang kanyang dila sa puson ko. His hand was holding the hem of my lingerie and the other one was caressing my legs. His busy tongue was unhurriedly moving down to the tip of my undie.

The heat rushed to my head when he clasped the garter of my undie in between of his teeth and slowly pulled it down. Sa sobrang hiya ko ay sinubukan ko siyang itulak palayo pero nahawakan niya ang kamay ko. My lingerie fell from his grip and covered his head hiding underneath it.

"Rik!" I gasped hard when I felt his tongue on the tip of my private part. My legs clenched in the sensation, but he held them open and gave him more space.

He inserted not just his tongue.

Napapikit ako at napatingala habang kagat-kagat ang pang-ibabang labi. The slight aching mixed with pleasure made it so hard for me to suppress my soft moans.