You Idiot...

Hello there beautiful people! I'm just writing a random story that I came up with. I'm not asking for votes or anything. Im just trying out this Wattpad thing and trying to enjoy it. But what I do ask is for you to simply enjoy this random story about leoxraph.

By the way, if you have a story you'd like for me to read, please let me know. I would be glad to read it. Have a nice day!x

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Raph you idiot!" I mutter. "Donnie tell me where he went!"

Donnie jumps back and mumbles words under his breath. "He said he was going to defeat Shredder himself since we're taking too long to do it."

"That idiot!" I shout. "He's going to get himself killed! Lets go find him! Go grab Mikey."

Grabbing my katanas, I open the door to the van Donnie had made (he is still deciding on the name for it) and I get inside. Once my two other brothers join me, I start the vehicle and drive.

My hands grip on the wheel tightly as I think over the words I will say to him when I see him. Moron, idiot, stupid, bitch...

I can barely concentrate on the road as I go through our secret pathway to the streets. The night welcomes us with a sheet of shiny stars and swaying trees. As usual the streets are empty and every store is closed. Donnie is typing furiously on his machine while Mikey is concentrating on the map.

"Right! Take a right!" He says and I obey him. I take a sharp turn, causing Donnie to almost fall.

"Hey!" He whines.

"Sorry," I grunt. Its only a matter of time before we get to Shredder's dark place. Without mentioning anything, we all get out and make our way to the roof.

"Raph?" Mikey calls out. "You there?"

"Shhh," I whisper. The cool thing about Shredder's place is that the roof is basically clear. We all take a peek and see Shredder sitting on his chair. Tiger Claw and Dogpound seem to be grabbing someone behind their arms. Shredder gets up and his blades pop out of his armor. I gasp when they toss Raph in front of him.

Idiot!

"Let's roll!" I yell. With a strong jump, we kick the glass and descend from the roof. Everyone looks up, including Raph who immediately glares at me.

"Ah good. You have come just in time to watch your brother die," Shredder says as he throws his fist in the air.

I act quick by running towards him and blocking his attack. Raph takes out his sais and tackles Tiger Claw to the ground. I run to help him out. Mikey and Donnie take care of Dogpound and somehow we all end up huddled together against Shredder.

"Fuck Leo I had it under control," Raph growls next to me.

"Sure you did dickface," I snap. But there is no more argument since Shredder makes the first move. Of course Raph volunteers to go first. He attempts to hit him about three of four times before Shredder sends him flying across the room. Donnie yells as he goes next, poking him with his stick and slapping his face. But he fails when Shredder grabs his bo and kicks him with one swift motion.

Mikey grabs his nunchucks and makes a jump in the air. The weapon wraps around Shredder's wrist but he pulls Mikey towards him and punches him away. I watch my three brothers in a pile and I take a deep breath before holding both my katanas and rushing to him.

I manage to dodge some of his hits and even punch him. Shredder is quicker though and he grabs me by the neck and pulls me up. I struggle to breath and try desperately to take his strong hand away from me. My vision is slowly becoming black.

"Leo!" I hear Raph yell. I am suddenly freed and I land on the ground harshly. I cough as I gain air and realize that Raph had saved me but still got attacked.

"Turtles!" I manage to yell. "Retreat!"

"What? We can't do that!" Raph yells.

"Come on Mikey!" Donnie shouts and they help me up.

"There is no way out turtles! Tell me where Splinter is and I will spare your pathetic lives!" Shredder demands.

"Over our dead bodies," I respond. I stare at Mikey and he smiles before throwing an egg, making us disappear.

Someone is so dead.