I'm sorry

"Mikey touch that again and I swear I will murder you!"

There we go. That's what I call a normal morning.

"Not until you create a machine that makes pizza giant!"

I groan and force myself out of bed. My eyes feel heavy from the lack of sleep last night but I know that if I don't get up any sooner then Donnie will surely kill Mikey. My head is throbbing. I tie my mask around my head and rub my eyes.

"Okay that's it! I'm gonna kill ya!" Donnie booms.

I pace faster to the kitchen and watch as Donnie hits Mikey with a pan. Mikey grabs another pan and soon its a pan war. As the eldest, my natural instinct is to stop them but the way they smile at each other tells me that they are enjoying their little fights.

If only I enjoyed my little fights with Raph.

Raph.

The kiss from last night crawls into my brain and I find myself breathing fast. Did that really happen? Where is Raph to begin with?

Before I know it, Mikey opens the cabinets and takes out the plates. He begins to toss them at Donnie but Donnie swiftly dodges them. The plate crashes against the wall and I flinch at the sound of broken glass.

"You fuckers can't go a day without breaking anything can ya?"

I freeze in my position and my eyes land on a sleepy Raphael. He is not wearing his mask, giving the outline of his beautiful green eyes. Raph does not look at me. Instead he closes the cabinets and smacks Mikey's head.

I want to say something. Maybe a simple hello but its like my vocal chords have been ripped out of my throat. Say something Leo.

"You okay?" Raph asks.

I knit my eyebrows together and purse my lips. It isn't until his green eyes meet mine that I realize he is talking to me.

"Huh?" I say.

"Are you okay?" He asks a little harshly.

I gulp. "Y-Yeah," I stutter. What does he expect me to say? Oh yeah I'm fine. I'm totally over the fact that you kissed me last night. How do you think I feel right now?

"Okay," he says with a shrug and leaves.

¤¤¤

The day drags slowly. After we eat breakfast, we train. Today is all about adapting to our surroundings.

"Switch weapons," Master Splinter demands.

We all stare at him with confused expressions.

"Weapons?" Donnie questions.

"Wepons. You are too comfortable with your own machinery. You must learn to adpat to other weapons. Anything can be a weapon," he replies.

I swing my katanas over my shoulder and share glances with Raph who is now wearing his mask.

"Now switch weapons," Sensei says again.

"I want to be the leader!" Mikey claims and grabs my katanas.

"Hey!" I whine. "The swords do not make you a leader!" Mikey gives his nunchucks to Raph and Donnie gets the sais. And I...I got a stick.

"Good. Now you will face each other with these new weapons," Sensei says. "Ready?"

We all position ourselves. Raph stares at Mikey's nunchucks and swings them slowly. I grab Donnie's bo and swing it over my shoulder. Mikey grins with my katanas in his hands and Donnie pokes the tip of Raph's sais.

"Hajime!"

"Booyakasha!" Mikey yells. Somehow we all hurt ourselves with our new weapons. I end up hitting myself with the stupid stick and tripping on the ground. Donnie's weapon gets dragged away by the nunchucks and Mikey ends up falling to the ground as well.

"Yamete!"

Raph is already impatient as we get up. He growls and smacks Mikey again for no good reason. Then he spins the nunchucks and ends up hitting himself.

I can't help it. I laugh at his fail attempt of making something look cool. Mikey and Donnie begin to laugh along. Raph's cheeks redden and I see steam on top of his head. The sight only makes me laugh harder. I drop the bo and clutch my stomach.

"Bro my nunchucks beat you! You just got beaten by chains," Mikey laughs. Raph finally drops the nunchucks to the ground and his hands curl into fists. My laughter dies down as he jumps on top of Mikey and chokes him.

"Raphael!" Master Splinter says. Mikey gasps for air when Raph releases him. A wave of relief washes over me as I see him part from Mikey.

"Sorry Sensei," Raph mutters and stands next to me. He gives me a small smile. I smile back.

"Did you enjoy seeing that?" He asks.

"What? You hitting yourself? Totally," I reply and he grins.

"Leo.." He starts but is interrupted by Splinter's lecture about the lesson. Training lasts for a couple more hours. We make a few attempts to hit each other and Raph ends up hitting himself a couple more times.

When training is over and we've done our night patrol duty, we all enjoy some pizza. I decide to watch some Space Heroes in the couch while everyone else is in the kitchen table.

"Hey Leo can we talk?" Raph asks. He takes a seat next to me. There is a string of cheese at the bottom of his lip and I gently wipe it away. When my finger touches his skin, he stiffens.

I pull away quickly and place the cheese on my plate. "Sure Raph," I answer weakly.

"About last night..."

I hold my breath and nod, signaling him to continue.

"I'm sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. Do you hate me more now?" He whispers the last part and I shake my head.

"I don't hate you Raph," I reply. "I just don't understand why you did that to me."

"Leo I don't know either okay?" He says quickly. Something tells me he's lying. He does know. "Can we just forget it ever happened? Please?"

The desperate tone behind his voice shocks me. "Okay. Of course Raph. Let's just forget it happened. It meant nothing anyways right?"

"Right," he replies shakily. He fumbles with his fingers and stares at the tv. I do the same and continue eating my pizza.

The idea of pretending the kiss never happened begins to kill me and I can't understand why.

¤¤¤¤
So here's the update and I just gave myself feels because I just love the idea of Raph loving Leo.

I have finals this week but I will update very soon. I hope you all are having/had a great day!