April and Casey

Its been a long time since we've seen April. She's gotten a bit taller, at least reaching my height. Her hair is tied up in a high ponytail and her bangs nearly cover her eyes up.

When April sees me, she engulfs me in a tight hug, her face burying in the crook of my neck. I smile as I hug her back.

"Is he okay?" She asks, her voice muffled.

"Yes," I reply. She lifts her head up and puckers her lips. Her eyesbrows knit together as she holds my face in her hands.

"I'm gone for a bit and you guys end up dating each other?" She says.

I let out a fake cough and shrug helplessly. "I can explain."

"You don't have to explain Leo. Its a bit shocking but don't worry about it. Casey is on his way to visit," she says and places her hands on her hips.

I nod and touch her shoulder. "That's good April. Raph would like that. And thanks for understanding," I say.

"You know you guys are special to me right Leo? I'm always here," she says.

I grin. "Thanks April."

At that moment, Casey arrives with a huge bag. He struggles to get it across the room, so as an attempt to not make himself a fool in front of April, drops it to the ground.

"Hey man," I greet.

"Sup Leo," he says. "How's your boyfriend doing?"

My face heats up. "Better."

Casey gives me a cocky grin. "I never in a million years, guessed that Raph and you would be together. Did you guys get hit by a bus or something?"

And this, is Raph's best friend?

"Casey," April hisses.

"No its okay April," I say. "What's with the big bag?"

"Oh its my belongings," Casey replies.

I frown. "Explain."

"I wanna stay here for a bit until Raph gets better,"he explains.

"You don't need so many things,"April argues. "He'll be fine by the end of the day."

Casey is about to comment on that, but April ignores him and takes the bag with her.

"I'll take these in Raph's room." She takes it with no struggle and I laugh.

Suddenly Donnie rushes to us, nearly pushing April down. "He's awake," he pants and wipes his sweaty forehead. "Leo. You can go see him."

"So I brought medicine for nothing..?" Casey shrieks, but his voice disappears.

Donnie's words bring me a jolt of excitement and with a beating heart and an aching chest, I run to my Raphie.

¤¤¤
3 more chapters :3

Sorry if you were expecting Raph in here, but he will come out on the next chapter. I just wanted to involve April and Casey cause like..why not? Besides..I mentioned April on my previous chapter :)

GUYS GUESS WHAT?

.
.
.
i love you. You're awesome :]