The Nasty

"Shhh," Raph whispers as he guides me to Mikey's room.

"This is wrong," I retort and he covers my mouth and shushes me again. Outside of our youngest brother's rooms, is the sound of heavy breathing.

Raph points at the small opening of the door and lets me peek inside. What I see makes me gasp. Donnie is holding Mikey as they kiss. Mikey tugs at Donnie's strands from his mask as they slowly lay down on the bed.

"See? We aren't alone," Raph whispers. "They are in love too. Brothers don't just kiss like that for funsies right?"

A chuckle escapes my mouth and I quickly cover it. Raph places his hands on top of mine to hush me but unfortunately Donnie is already on his way here. Its too late to run and we both freeze when Donnie stares at us with a dropped jaw.

"Sup," Raph says causally.

"Raph? Leo? What the hell?" His cheeks turn deep red.

I free myself from Raph's hands and smile at Don. "We were just about to make sure if you were okay-"

"No we weren't. We were just spying on your little makeout session," Raph laughs.

"And you want to explain why?" Donnie snaps. He didn't deny it. Mikey appears in back of him, his rosy pink cheeks glowing against his skin. I've never seen him in this state, so quiet and nervous.

"Yeah actually I do," Raph fires back. He pushes me away as if he doesn't want me to get hurt. "Its not like you don't spy on us either."

"You know what Raphael? You need to learn something called privacy. I entered by accident on you two. I don't appreciate you doing this on purpose," Donnie says and turns to me. "I expected better from you."

"Aw come on Don. We're sorry," I say.

"No we're not," Raph says and I glare at him.

"Sorry guys. We'll be going now," I mumble and begin to drag him away. I hear the door slam shut behind us. It takes a lot of pulling to get Raph to not go back.

"I don't appreciate you doing this on purpose," he mocks as we enter my room. I kick all the scattered books under the bed and he sits on it with his arms crossed. A deep frown sets on his face and I sigh. I close the door but don't lock it.

I lay down on the bed, placing my legs on top him. I feel his body stiffen for a second but then relax.

"I told you it was wrong," I say with a small smile.

"Whatever," he says.

"Why are you always angry Raph?" I ask and touch my forehead.

"I'm not angry. I'm just annoyed," he replies. He touches my feet and plays with my toes.

"Why are you always annoyed?" I ask.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" He says.

"I don't know. Why won't you answer them?" I say, quite proud of my comeback.

Raph sighs as I giggle. "Do you think they're doing the nasty?" He asks and I burst into laughter. Raph looks at me as if I just grew a third head.

"You mean sex?" I correct him.

"Yeah that," he says with an eyeroll. "They better not. That wouldn't be fair."

"Explain," I say and wiggle my toes at him.

"Well they are the youngest and we are the oldest. It would make sense for us to do it first before them," he replies and shrugs.

"You're saying that we should have sex before they do just cause we're older?" The way it comes out of my mouth turns the scence into an ackward situation. Even though he doesn't reply, I somehow know that his mind is going back to the time when he tried to have sex with me.

"Raph?"

"Mmm?" He says.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Never been better," he replies and smiles at me. Our eyes remain locked and I find myself imagining our first time. Maybe it won't be so bad after all...

"I just want us to wait for the right time to do the nasty," I say with a nervous smile.

Raph laughs and shakes his head. "I can't believe we're talking about this."

"Me neither," I reply.

Raph lifts one of my legs and gently kisses my ankle. I tilt my head and watch as his kisses go farther up. I hold my breath when he reaches my waist and he smirks. "Let's not wait too long though. I've been wanting you for so long and I don't think I can wait any longer."

"Yes sir," I say with a shaky voice.

Little did we know that our father was right outside our door and hell was about to break through tomorrow.

¤¤¤

I didn't know how to name this chapter to be honest x) I just wanted to add more DonniexMikey because they cute as heck.

Sexual content is coming up soon! Just warning haha!

And R.I.P. to those who died at the last scene of the new episode. If you haven't seen it, you will surely die of feels cause idk..I did. I put the picture for you guys to see!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay beautiful! Ily!