Rebels

My eyes flutter open. I hear Mikey singing loudly and Donnie shushing him up. The sound of something frying makes my stomach grumble and I am about to wake up Raph when I realize thats he's gone.

Huh?

I frown and uncover the blanket. A small note comes out and I open it.

Sorry baby. I had to go before Sensei caught me. Last night was absolutely wonderful! Big day today!

Big day? But its just a Friday. There is nothing speacial about today. I begin to remember what happened last night and my head begins to spin. Holy chiz! We actually did it...we did the nasty.

Damn. I should feel somewhat guilty or mad at myself for letting it happen, but I don't.

I force myself out of bed and try to ignore the soreness in my thighs. Mikey's singing becomes louder as I reach the kitchen and sit next to Donnie. It smells like something burned and Donnie seems upset. Just like it has been a couple weeks ago, Sensei is obviously with them.

"Good morning Leonardo," he greets.

"Morning," I reply.

Raph enters a moment later, our eyes meeting in less than a heartbeat. I can't help it. I smile as I stare down at my fried fish that was just served to me. Raph just looks somewhat happier. His eyes sparkling even more, and his smile becoming wider.

"I hope you all are coming to your senses and noticing that being brothers is more important than lovers," Sensei says quietly. I try my best not to fire at him as I clutch on my fork.

Like usual, we all finish our breakfast and continue with our boring routine of the day. Mikey and I train first and then Raph and Donnie. The day drags by slowly and I spend it on reading The Fault In Our Stars. But its not too boring, for today Raph had something in mind.

***

"Donnie do you have that machine?" Raph asks. Its night and its almost time for bed. Sensei is giving us a few minutes to eat and then its time to go on our separate ways.

"It only works on pizza Raph. Its what is was made for. I hope you don't have any more plans on this," Donnie replies.

Raph grins. He puts his fist in front of him and nods. "Tonight we fight back."

"What?" I question.

"Today we show him that he can't control who we love. We've had enough days to be separated like this."

Mikey's lips twitch into a small smile. I'm too slow to comprehend his exact plan and a little scared.

"And how are we going to do that?" I ask as I swallow on my last chunk of fish.

Raph smirks. "By being rebels."

Mikey gets up from his chair and puts a fist in the air. "Whatever it is, I'm down for it," he says.

Raph stares at Donnie and Donnie purses his lips. He seems to be pondering on something and knowing him, something is bothering him. But within a few seconds, he also gets up from his chair and nods.

"I'm in for it too," he says and smiles at Mikey.

Raphs sighs in relief and finally looks at me. There is hope behind his eyes and I shake my head as I smile. There is no point in going back and try to do the right thing. I already let things go far with Raph and I don't want it to end because of a disapproval.

"Am I suppose to get up like them?" I joke and he chuckles. I roll my eyes, get up, and nod.

"I'm in."

"Alright guys. What are teenagers best at?" Raph asks.

"Making food?" Mikey pipes.

"No dumbo," Raph snaps. "Messing things up."

Like little confused puppies, we stare at Raph with raised eyes.

"We're crashing this place up," Raph says and smirks.

***

Letting Raph taking over things like this probably wasn't the best idea, but what other choice do we have? Using Donnie's machine, Mikey has made giant pizzas everywhere. Down the mini stairs, in the garage, the living room, and even the kitchen.

I disarmed our couches and spilled drinks everywhere. This was suppose to be done quietly but unfortunately we end up laughing too loud and pushing each other. Its as if I've never lived before. Always following the rules and obeying has been my number one priority and now I'm thrashing my own place.

Donnie takes out some of his acids and spills it on the tables and chairs. We all tear the mini pillows we have, and pluck all the cotton out.

After the place pretty much looks like a disaster, we all high three each other.

"What is the meaning of this?" A familiar voice booms, startling us. Sensei.

All I know is that whatever happens this time, I am going to fight back next to Raph's side.

¤¤¤

DUN DUN DUUUN! Next chappie is going to be filled with their argument and I'm getting myself excited while writing this.

So basically Raph has had enough of Sensei and hopefully you'll be able to understand his plan a little better on the next chapter. :) Ily all! Stay beautiful!"