Space Heroes

Leo's P.O.V.

I wake up to an unusual silent morning. I'm so used to waking up with Mikey laughing, Donnie shouting, and Raph cussing. But something seems off this morning and because of this, I decide to get out of bed.

I stretch and let out a yawn. I grab my blue mask and tie it around my head. I creep quietly out of my room and check on each of my brothers. Donnie is sound asleep and so is Mikey. Wow! It must be really early for them to be asleep.

I decide not to check on Raph. My absurd feelings still remain for him. If I see another disappointment look from him, I know I will surely break down. The way he treats me is cruel and I will no longer tolerate it.

Since everyone seems to be asleep, I decide to get an early breakfast. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge. Pizza, soup, pizza..

Ugh don't we have anything else?

I dig deeper and find my all time favorite salmon fish. I hum in amusement as I heat it up in the microwave Donnie had invented. I open the cabinet and my mouth drops at the sight of piles of plates.

Plates? But didn't Raph break those?

There is a pile of white plates with blue designs and bowls on more cabinets. I open them in disbelief. We have tons of plates! Master Splinter must have gotten more! I grab a flat neat plate and open the microwave.

"I wasn't sure if you'd like those kind. That design is weird but its blue. Your favorite," Raph's raspy voice makes me jump and drop the plate, breaking it into pieces.

"Wow for the first time that wasn't me," Raph says with an amused laugh.

I roll my eyes and scoff. "You bought these plates?"

"I didn't buy them. I just borrowed some from the store," he says with a grin. I shake my head at him but laugh. 'Borrowed.'

Raph's eyes widen when I laugh and a small smile forms on his lips. I clear my throat and grab another plate for my fish. As I make my way to the couch I notice he follows behind. I can't help but hault and give him a dazed look. He stops too and his crosses his arms.

We just stand there, staring at each other until I finally speak. "You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah," he snaps. Well there is his temper again.

"Okay,"I replied a little irritated. When I sit on the couch and start eating my fish, I grab the remote and put in my favorite show of all time, Space Heroes. I end up sitting on the floor with my face only inches away from the television.

"That show is so stupid." Ugh. Raph.

"Shut up," I say. My eyes are glued to the screen.

"I mean come on. How do you like this shit?" He continues.

"Shut. Up," I say again.

"You can't go a day without watching that rubbish show," he complains more and he sits on the couch. I finally tear my eyes off of the screen and glare at him.

"And I bet you can't watch one episode you big baby," I fight back.

"Why on earth would I want to watch that?" He points at the tv.

"Oh come on Raph. Can't you handle a little cartoon? Are you scared of the little characters?" The idea makes me me laugh and he frowns deeper.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asks.

"I dare you to watch this episode with me," I say eagerly and join him on the couch.

"What? Hell no!" He cries.

"Stop cussing and use shell," I reply. "And come on tough guy. You can make it through one episode."

Raph hesitates before answering. I can tell he's battling himself with this. He finally grunts and scratches his head. "Fine. Fuck but just one episode."

The gesuture is so odd that I can't help but get closer to him. He seems nervous and its adorable. "Great!" I exclaim.

Wait..adorable? What the shell Leo...

Raph's mouth twists, creating a crease in his cheek. I laugh at his annoyed expression and raise the volume slightly. Captain Ryan has just gotten shot by an anxiety ray. I gasp and cover my mouth.

"Pull yourself together captain! You are our leader so act like one!" Crangshaw from the show exclaims and I cheer.

Captain Ryan ends up agreeing and slapping himself to get rid of the anxiety.

"How come you don't do that to yourself leader?" Raph teases.

"Hey hush and watch!" I demand.

"Fine fine," he says.

We reach to the part where Captain Ryan saves the day by finally thinking straight. I grow excited and clap at my favorite character. As it continues, I hear soft snoring and turn to Raph who is surprisingly sound asleep. I poke his head but he doesn't react.

Raph asleep? Interesting. His head falls slowly against my shoulder and my body suddenly ignites. I no longer pay attention to Space Heroes. I stare blankly at his closed eyelids and parted lips. Saliva is dripping out of the side of his mouth.

I gently lift his head off of me and put one hand underneath his neck and the other underneath his legs. I carry him in my arms and take him to his room.

I've rarely been to his room. He never allows anyone in there. With my foot, I push his door open and lay him on his bed. His snoring becomes louder as I tuck him in bed. He looks so peaceful without the permanent frown of his. I have the odd urge to kiss his forehead so I do.

I am unable to describe how I feel but all I know is that Raph looks so damn cute asleep.

¤¤¤¤¤

I hope you all are enjoying this! School started after a two week break but I will continue to work on this story. Have great day/night! Love u!