22.

Shanell is a Cancer🌚
(They're both watery as hell.)

Cain

Standing there in silence, BG and I waited for the rest results as she looked down at the ground with her arms folded. She kept on tapping her foot as she rolled her eyes discreetly but I watching her the whole time as I leaned up on the door.

"Mommy." Mya called as she stood behind the door, wanting to come in, making BG look up.

"Just let her in, Cain. She wants to make sure I'm okay." She stressed as I moved off the door, slightly opening it as I looked down at her.

"Babygirl, yo' mama and I are trying to work on something, aight?"

"Go with GG for right now and then when we get done, I'm gon' take you to get some ice cream." I told her, knowing she loved her ice cream.

"Aight?" I asked her as my mama came up the steps, holding her arms out for her and Mya nodded in approval.

"Okay." She smiled widely as she ran to my mama and I slid back into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

When I did, BG was looking directly at me as her eyes watered and I licked my lips, sighing to myself.

"Why are you trying to take her from me?" She then blurted out, speaking barely over a whisper.

"Why?" She pleaded to me and I looked down, trying not to snap on her like I wanted to because I wasn't trying to catch a case from beating on her.

But she was acting like ain't shit happen and I ain't have no fucking reason to be mad.

That shit was blowing me.

"You want to take your daughter away from her mom all because we're going through something?" She went on saying and I licked my lips, looking into her eyes, watching as tears slid down her face now.

"We've been through so much, Cain, and I've never once tried to take her from you."

"No matter what you do."

"And you do a lot." She said to me and I listened to her words, letting her get that shit out.

"You sell drugs, you rob banks, you kill people." She went on, naming everything.

"And I still never once told you I'm taking Mya away for good."

"And if I did, it was simply out of anger but I would never really act on it—"

"-because I know she loves you."

"So why would you do that to me?" She pointed to herself and I shrugged my shoulders, looking at her with hooded eyes now.

"I ain't."

"Never was." I told her and she furrowed her eyebrows at me obviously confused.

"Look, I just wanted to scare yo' ass and I was tryn' get under your skin."

"I ain't no fuckin' rat and I don't deal with no pigs." I went on telling her and she just looked at me, listening to me now.

"A nigga just mad so I'm reacting but you actin' like I ain't got no reason to be."

"You actin' like shit just cool." I expressed myself and she wiped her face, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Cain, I did not have sex with that boy or suck his dick."