𝗦𝗜𝗫

Kiyomi was sitting on her swirl char, relaxed, messaging her temple as she looked at the screen of her laptop

Kiyomi was sitting on her swirl char, relaxed, messaging her temple as she looked at the screen of her laptop. She decided to work in her office instead of her house. It is getting boring lately.

A knock on the door caught Kiyomi's attention. "Come in," she said without getting her eyes off-screen.

"Miss Kiyomi, you have a visitor," Kiyomi's assistant-Kianna informed her, prompting her to pause her work, raise her head, and look at Kiana with awe. Who might be?

"It's Mister Rindou Haitani," Kianna said.

She eye-sided, pursing her lips and thinking about why Rindou wanted to see her. "Let him in," she said after a moment's reflection.

"You can come in, sir," her assistant said, opening the door for Rindou and letting him into his office. He flirtatiously smiled at her assistant. "Thanks, Kiana," he soothed, making her assistant Coy smile.

"Ahem..." Kiyomi faked a cough and closed her laptop, diverting her attention to Rindou, who had a playful smile plastered on his face.

He sat in front of her, laying his back comfortably on the chair, looking around, and familiarizing himself with Kiyomi's office. "Let's have fun, Yomi. I'm bored."

"Yomi? What a wired nickname..."

"Says the woman who gave me a nickname: Rinnie..."

"It's decent," Kiyomi sighed. "You came here and interrupted my work because you're bored?" She looked at him with apathy.

But Rindou didn't come to her only to bother her at work. "Just kidding, I came here to take you shopping." He wants to take her out today, buy her a dress for the party, and take out his black card.

Kiyomi's brows raised. "Shopping?" she was confused.

Rindou looked at his watch and looked back at her. "Yeah, I'll buy you a dress for the party," Rindou insisted.

"I can buy my dress, but it doesn't mean I'll turn down your invitation. I miss shopping! Let me prep for a minute." Kiyomi fixed her desk, putting her laptop and papers in the drawer. She took her phone and looked at her schedule.

"Kiana? Are my schedules clear for today?" she asked to confirm.

Her assistant nods, "Yes, ma'am." She will grab this opportunity to relax and have fun since there is no project.

"Thanks," she thanked Kiana. Kiyomi stood up from her chair, grabbing her purse and phone. "Let's go, Rin," she said, waiting for Rindou to get up from his seat.

"Wow, first nickname basis, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Alright," Rindou said before standing up and fixing his necktie. He let Kiyomi walk first, watching her back, analyzing her body type, and wondering what kind of dress would fit her.