𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Kiyomi snapped her consciousness when she felt the bed creak, and as she opened her eyes, she saw Sanzu hovering on top of her

Kiyomi snapped her consciousness when she felt the bed creak, and as she opened her eyes, she saw Sanzu hovering on top of her. Her eyes widened as she wondered what the fuck Haruchiyo was up to.

She shrieked, surprising Haruchiyo, just as the door flung open wide, revealing Ran clutching a cooking pan in his hands and a grumpy-worried expression on his face. "What the fuck are you doing, Sanzu?" he yelled.

"I'm just keeping an eye on her," Sanzu reasoned with a sneaky smirk on his face, as he always did when he couldn't keep his hands off of him and was touchy.

Ran's face stiffened as he raised his brows. "Do you have to hover above her?" A vein popped in his neck. He generally lets it slip when Sanzu plays with his playthings because he respects him as his superior, but when it comes to Kiyomi, he can't stand seeing Sanzu being touchy with her; he can't bear anybody touching her, not even his brother, friends, or boss.

Every day he is becoming more possessive towards her; it wasn't lusting anymore; he can't point it out, but unbeknownst to him, he was longing for her fondness.

"Hey, it's time to eat.  What's going on?" The room was filled with the sound of a familiar baritone voice. Rindou entered with his gaze fixed on Sanzu, his pupils twitching as he noticed Sanzu's position on top of Kiyomi.

"Oh my God, Rindou! What happened to your face? Kiyomi blurted, asking Rindou what happened to his face. He has a black eye, swollen lips, and bruises all over his beautiful face.

"Oh, I got beaten up on the way home," Rindou lied, reasoning, lowering his head to avoid his brother's gaze.

Kiyomi's gaze was drawn to Ran, who was wearing a mischievous grin. Did he hit Rindou?

"Why are you looking at me?" Ran acted surprised, pointing himself, and his irises were dilated. "I'm not the one who punched him!" he denied. An unusual reaction from Ran; he is the type of person who likes to boast, and punching Rindou would take pride in him.

But before Kiyomi could respond, Rindou asked, "What happened to you? Why can't you walk?" It appears that Rindou is unaware of what his brother's been up to.

Sanzu scrutinized, and a silly idea came into his mind-thinking of teasing Kiyomi in front of the brothers. "Ahh, she got run over by Ran's dic-fuck!" Before he could give the whole detail of what happened, his face got smashed by a pillow.

Kiyomi was the one who threw the pillow; she crossed her arms over her chest, annoyingly staring at Haruchiyo. "Who gave this man a privilege to enter my house?" she ranted.

Sanzu grinned while he rubbed his chin. "Handsome privileges, sweetheart, handsome privileges," he boasted before walking out of her room. Feeling left out, Rindou also left the room and headed to the kitchen to prepare the food.

Smiling, Ran shook his head. "What are you laughing at? Carry me already; I thought you're going to take care of me?" Kiyomi questioned, waiting for Ran to carry her towards the kitchen as she could smell the aroma of freshly cooked pasta.